The Healing Garden Spa Therapy Active Anti-Cellulite Treatment

3.9

on 11/16/2015 5:35:00 PM

I never bought into the cellulite cream bandwagon until recently. I mean, come on. There is no way that any cream or treatment is going to make your butt and thighs smaller than they are. The only real way to shrink them is to diet and exercise. However, there’s nothing wrong with a little help now and then from our friends the scientists.

Since I do watch what I eat and exercise, I don’t see how a little cellulite cream will hurt me. At the very least, it will make my butt skin very soft, right? This was the first one I ever tried. It comes in a mousse type metal aerosol can. You shake itGet rid of cellulite thighs Be the Betty up, turn it upside down and press the dispenser. You hear air and crackling. Hurry! Hurry up and put the freezing cold crackling mousse on your ass! Its crazy! It scared me at first. Lotion that makes noise and pops like pop rocks on my skin? Weird!! But I grew accustomed to it and came to like it.

After you rub it around, it eventually stops snap, crackling and popping, and liquefies. Rub it all around your hips, thighs and buttocks in a circular motion until it’s all gone. I can’t remember if it says to apply once or twice a day, but I usually did it twice. Once in the morning and once at night after my shower. The big can lasted me a little over a month, using it twice a day. Not bad for $12.00.

small cellulite be the bettyDid it work? Yes and no. It did make the skin tighter and firmer, and visually I did see much less cellulite. When I put it on, I squeezed my butt to make the cellulite show up on purpose. Each day I did this and it did diminish less and less as the month went on. Not very scientific, but my eyes have been looking at that stuff for a long time- I know when its gone. But as far as inch loss is concerned, no. It did not make me lose inches anywhere. Unfortunately, neither did any of the damn exercise I did that month, either. Nothing budges this butt.

I have not yet repurchased this product yet. I am in the process of trying Sally Hansen’s Cellulite lotion, and I am still hankering to try Avon’s version. Yes, of course, I will tell you if they work. If they work, you will know. There will be a huge picture of me in a thong on the front page.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This 5 OZ can did not last long. I was able to use it everyday (twice..once in the morning and once before bead) for about a week and a half before the can ran out. I got mine in one of those special hoilday kits that they only offer in the winter. Overall it's just any okay product. It's a nice light weight moisturizer that comes out in a crackling foam and cools your body and leaves your skin smooth. The scent is a nice botanical spa smell. I guess any one who wants a cheap and quicky body treatment after a workout would like this. I did not see any results in the cellulite department like it claims but it's still a pretty nice treatment. I don't think this line is doing that well at coty and have seen a decline in the availibity of it since it's debut. Look for it a big lots or on-line if you like it cuz it may be discountinued soon.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/8/2007 12:13:00 AM

I have gone through 3 btls of this stuff already and i see NO difference in my cellulite problem. I am an active person but still have cellulite >< dang! However this is a neat product! comes in an aerosol can and feels COLD upon application! Good light moisturizer. Perfect for the summer i would pressume. I got this on clearance for $4CAD/btl. Great stuff for that price but i def would not pay the reg $12CAD

on 8/22/2006 7:16:00 PM

This stuff rocks! After using it 3 days a row, my thighs are MUCH smoother. I am so glad I tried it for $3 at big lots, I am going to definitely stock up. Comparable to $18 Avon Anew lift and tuck.

on 11/28/2004 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

gee... though this product didn't produce *ANY* noticeable improvement, i REALLY, REALLY wanted it to. why? b/c i *LOVE* the crackling feel and the cooling sensation. :) it's almost nirvana-inducing, like a massage, and i hated when it went away a few seconds after each application.
i bought this in desperation b/c i foolishly ran out of my Avon stuff, which works wonders. this, unfortunately, did not. it also ran out much quickly than the gel i'm used to using.
*sigh.* oh, well. continued >>

on 9/19/2004 1:08:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviews on this product.. it's a lee-tle bit WEIRD!!! The whole crackling noise is a bit unnerving and it is VERY cold when first applied. However, I believe that it does work. I'm beginning my 3rd week and have seen definite improvement in the texture of my buttocks and thighs. Definately tighter, definately smoother. I'm doing usually a once a day application, two on weekends. I do recommend this product for $20 total (two products, a mousse and then a moisturizing cream).. how can you lose?

on 8/1/2004 11:33:00 PM

I agree, this stuff is....interesting. You have to hold the can just so. It is very LOUD coming out, and LOUD initally rubbing it in (LOL!) It has an interesting smell. Despite all this, it does seem to moisturize extremely well, which is strange considering the consistency. My thighs definitely feel smoother when I use it.

I cannot comment on the cellulite-reducing properties, as I'm not using it on a daily basis.....Yet. I am going to try Cellu-sculpt (using 2x day), and if not satisfied, I will definitely come back to this and give it an honest try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is such a weird product! It comes in a metal canister and dispenses a weak-looking, sort of runny foam. The foam itself is cold and crackly (sounding). In fact, almost painfully cold. I have to sort of ready myself for application because it is definitely... brisk. :)

It does leave my skin looking smooth, and the sadistic-ness of it really makes me feel as if I'm applying something that is doing something. It smells like that gooey stuff from the seventies/eighties that you put on the end of a little straw to blow into a plastic-y bubble- "Amazing Elastic Plastic". :)

Ingredients: Butane, Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PPG-8-Ceteth-20, Polyacrylamide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Succinate, Threonine, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Lespedeza Capitata Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Willow), Combretum Micranthum Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract (Black Currant), Fragrance (Parfum) continued >>

Popular Body Skincare Products