Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Very wearable, mid-toned brown with a bit of a cool-gray reading (at least on my skin - PPP) no sparkle. Very buildable and blendable. Inexpensive, but you get forced into buying a Mary Kay Compact (phooey). Check out ebay before paying the $8.00 retail (You can get it for around $5.)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2412 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/23/2014

I absolutely love this eyeshadow, I use this for 3 different things, 1 I use it for shading, it is the perfect matte brown color for shading, 2 I use it for my eyebrows, first I use an eyebrow pencil and then I use this eyeshadow with an angled eyeshadow brush, it gives my brows the perfect brown color for my natural red hair, 3 I use this for what it is supposed to be used for, eye shadow, it …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Aug/09/2011

This is my favorite neutral brown shadow. It's not too dark for allover, although I usually use something darker in the crease. Long lasting, matte and very pretty.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/25/2011

The product is wonderful, and the color is great. It looks fabulous.

However, it's small, and it falls out of the plastic that it comes in quite easily. I refuse to buy the compacts from MK, since I don't travel with my makeup, and they change the shapes and sizes of their makeup every few years.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

Jan/11/2011

If I could give this eyeshadow a 10, I would! It's the perfect matte brown for shading and at the same time intensifying and brightening the eyes. Especially if you use it over the MK eyeshadow crystalline. I'm also impressed with the staying power! I have yet to find an eyeshadow that stays on so well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Jun/15/2010

Nice color, too warm for my NW23 coloring. Listed as a mid-tone, for the eyelids. Great color for someone with warm coloring. Smooth texture.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

Jul/08/2009

Nice med/nutty brown. Very nice crease color for neutral/natural looks. Easy to blend

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

fromrenemy

Jun/25/2009

My god, this is the perfect color for me. It's a matte peachy cocoa color. It's the perfect crease color to complement other, more colorful shadows, or to wear alone on a lazy one-color day.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (432 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
fromens13

Feb/26/2008

Nice color but creases easily and fades.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairOther

3.0

Aug/10/2007

A rich warm fawn colored brown/ chestnut brown. Very silky texture and easy to blend. Looks great on my fair skin.

About reviewer (3041 reviews)

Age36-43