4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I simply love the MAC Lip gloss - Lustreglass in Flashmode as it gives my lips this beautiful soft sheen. The fragrance is particularly enticing. It stays long without getting cakey. Most importantly it doesn’t drip at all. Must try!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

2.0

7 years ago

Flashmode is a bright and sparkly pink in the tube but goes on extremely sheer. As a woman of colour (NW43) the pink doesn’t actually show up at all on my pigmented lips, just the shimmer. For this reason I would only ever use this over a lipstick and never on its own as I like colour on my lips. I guess if you’re going for a very natural look this is the gloss for you. Like all MAC glasses it’s very sticky which can be annoying at times but does make it last. I have to say the best thing about Lustreglasses is the smell, better than Lipglasses, it’s a vanilla-caramelly-yum-fest. I don’t think I would repurchase as I don’t think this is a special enough gloss, too dupeable and for the price it’s not worth it. For a pink gloss I think I’ll stick to Pink Poodle.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrunette

8 years ago

This is one of my favourite lip glosses I've ever owned. I wear it in the night time over a mac lipstick and it really makes my make up come together. I've nearly run out so will definitely be repurchasing! It's a pink shimmery finish with a bit of glitter so it can be worn alone or on top of lupstick for the extra effect.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is my go to lip gloss. In the tube it looks like it would be too bright and glittery for everyday use, but its not at all. The glitter is subtle enough just add some sparkle and the color is bright but sheer enough that its not overwhelming. My only real complaints are that the tube is on the smallish size for the prize and that I wish the wand would go farther in the tube. As it is you end up having extra product in the tube you can't get too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGray

9 years ago

My favorite MAC Lustreglass! It's a gorgeous hot pink/berry shade that's also very versatile because you could only apply a little to getter a lighter pink shade or apply a few coats to get a very berry look. You definitely don't need to apply lipstick under this one because you can surely get a pop of color!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This is a great sheer fuchsia gloss. The MAC SA recommended this when I asked for a sheer gloss to go over a burgundy lipstick for an event. It looked fab for the event and it looks fab alone. I have real problems finding a gloss that looks good on me so getting a sheer gloss is a good compromise because I don't have to commit to an opaque gloss. Its not a 5 because I think its probably dupeable.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

from

9 years ago

bought this years ago and just found the tube in my drawer. still had 1/3 of product left so i used it. its still gorgeous. i am 35 and the glitter looks offputting but it barely registers on my pigmented lips. its a great pop of hot pink/fuschia on but definitely not OTT. i wear this at night only but i can see someone pulling this off during the day with a neutral face in the summertime. beautiful color. dont like the stickiness so i take one lippie off for that.

About reviewer (531 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I am on my second tube of this and I absolutely looooovvee this lip gloss. It can be worn alone or over a lipstick (lately i pair it with MACs pro longwear lip creme in Goes and Goes) Such a wonderful lipgloss I am not a fan of glitter in gloss however the glitter doesn't leave that dry grainy feeling on my lips. Its pricey for the tiny tube but a little of this goes a long way. I don't think I will have to buy another tube anytime soon again. I like the applicator as well its a brush and its not too harsh on my lips.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This gloss is so sexy. It's sheer fuchsia/berry shade, with tiny flecks. It is sheer, but it still has a good amount of color to where I don't have to wear a lipstick underneath. One of my favorite glosses.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Oooh...this is my favorite lipgloss I've ever tried. Gorgeous, hot pink, shimmery, berry colored, sheer gloss with lots of shine and little flecks of glitter. The glitter just makes your lips look shimmery, not obvious chunky glitter in a 7th grade way. This stuff is a pretty pop of gloss on bare lips or looks awesome over a lipstick or stain- it just intestifies pink lips and gives lip stick more depth. HG gloss for me. The brush is nice, too. The only drawback is the amount of gloss you get for the price. :( Otherwise, I'd use this everyday.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure