no images

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

Great shade! Love the shine and sparkle. Looks good on any skin tone

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

8 years ago

I am so happy that I finally found a lipgloss that gives me a natural look when wearing NW45 Studio Fix liquid foundation. I am dark skinned and i thought that Sinnamon would be too light but it actually suits my complexion and has a nice bronzed colour that actually matches my foundation. I have dry lips and fine lines usually appear when wearing lipsticks or gloss but this is great. Colour doesn't last very long but hey, i don't mind touching it up every now and then! Doesn't feel too sticky like lipglass and to apply, I just dab some of the gloss on my lips with the brush and blend it in with my finger - fab result and a very happy customer!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark

10 years ago

Absolute love it! I apply this on a lot of neutral Mac's and they all come to life. This is crazy, but I really think your lips appear nice and plump, when you apply this just in the center on the bottom lip. I got that hint on YouTube! I love this on my lipstick by Mac called Plastique! When my eyes are overly made up, I go submissive on the lip. At least, that's what the experts in Allure and Instyle dictate in their columns. I'm going to buy more lustreglasses! They are moisturizing, never drying, and they aren't sticky, and your hair doesn't magnetically seek out your lips!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I absolutly love this product i have only had it a while and have nearly used it all up. I would describe it as a gold/bronze glittery gloss. Its very pretty and not to glittery just a really nice everyday lip gloss. I just wish the packaging was bigger so i had more of it. :)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This an HG gloss for me....repurchased over and over again. Its my go-to always looks good gloss. I'm a MAC NC20. This color is best described as a lighter toned bronze in the warm family. It definitely gives your lips a nice warm color to them. You just can't beat the price or quality of MAC lipglosses.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I really hate any type of glitter in a lip product, but I was hoping that the glitter wouldn't show because the color in the tube is gorgeous. Well it does and so I'm not really in love with it. I'm dark skinned, but this product never makes me look ashy, it's just that I'm not a friend of the kiddie sparkles. I absolutely hate the price, but I LOVE the lipbrush it contains.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark

1.0

12 years ago

Ugh. The girl at the counter raved about this one and put a swatch of color on my hand. I was immediately suckered into buying it. I was looking for a more nude version of Prrr lipglass, not a spice/bronze color. Won't be repurchasing. UPDATE: This lipgloss made my lips break out in a rash and now the skin on my lips is peeling. *Definitely* would not recommend this product.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

I recently purchased this Lustreglass (recently being yesterday) and am completely in love with it. For being olive skinned with dark hair and eyes, my lips are very subtly pigmented, think of a light mauve brown so I tend to stick with bronze and lighter lip gloss tones. When I put Sinnamon on, it was like my lips, only better! The color is a shimmery golden-brown with a very light pink/red tinge to it with silver glitter (At least thats what it looked like to me). My lips were very shiny and defined with almost no stickiness. The only down side to this is that there is a brush applicator (I'm weird and like doe-foots, I find they apply color more evenly). However, the shade was easy to blend on the lips and didnt move at all. This color was especially nice over DuWops Prime Venom lip primer, and appeared glossier giving my lips a nice 3-D effect. This product was 14 USD, standard MAC lip product pricing, and I feel it was worth it. I can see this product becoming a staple because its easy to apply, natural looking while being very flattering, and lasts for a while. </P> PROS: </P> - Gorgeous color and finish. </P> - Wears well over lip primer. </P> - Excellent color for lightly pigmented lips. </P> CONS: </P> - Standard MAC pricing, unless you get it through the B2M program. </P> - Does not have a doe foot brush.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

This is a great lustreglass color. It really isn't as dark as it appears in the tube and it's bronzy color looks great layered over lipstick.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Sinnamon is a very unique color. Its very soft bronzey and goes on beautiful. I like lustre glass because it's not as sticky as lip glass and goes on like a polish. The color is somewhat darker, so if you have very dark eyes, watch out! The color is similar to mad cap or spirited. I know because I put them together and you can hardly tell them apart! I wear it over "hue" lipstick, which is a very very nude baby pink lip stick and it just adds the right amount of tint to it. the more i wear it, the more versatile it becomes. Layering it over a lipstick is probably the key

About reviewer (243 reviews)