Super Lustrous Lipstick - Toast of New York

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

This was another one of those colors that I used to use back in middle/high school. I would wear this one again. Mixed up with a gold this one would be gorgeous.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

17 years ago

This color looks great on everyone and everything, I used it in high school for about 2-3 years, it seemed to go with my complexion and I didn't feel as if the color was too bright or overpowering.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

18 years ago

This shade looks good on just about everybody. It is a reddish brown and is suitable for any skin tone.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

18 years ago

Man - this was a super duper popluar shade back in highschool. Seemed everybody wore it including me. A mauvey brown. I grew out of it and turned to darker colors. A nice neutral color.

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

18 years ago

This color looks good on almost anyone - a pinkish-carmel-nude. It's my standard professional / interview / gotta-look-like-a-grownup lipstick.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

17 years ago

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

18 years ago

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

18 years ago

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

18 years ago

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther