L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Sebo Control

L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Sebo Control

4.7

aqua, laureth-5 carboxylic acid, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide mipa, ceteareth-60 myristyl glycol, sodium chloride, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, disodium phosphate, disodium EDTA, sodium methylparaben, sodium phosphate, DMDM hydantoin, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, magnesium acetate, aspartic acid, glycine, arginine, glutamic acid, CI 47005, CI 42090, parfum

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE this. Perfect for when you have oily roots and drier ends, it controls just the scalp oil without drying out the rest as so many shampoos can't. Spendy yes but worth it. I have all day great hair, can even do two with a bit of dry shampoo the next day. Trust me, you have to try this if you have oily scalp.

on 3/4/2008 4:44:00 PM

This shampoo has been a savior for me. I used to be able to get a wash and blow out by my stylist and it would look fabulous for up to one week. Over the last 2 years my scalp/hair has gotten oily (i'm 43 so maybe some kind of hormonal thing) to the point where even after 1 day my hair looks dark, stringy and wet (not glamorous). My stylist recommended this shampoo. I was skeptical, wondering how a shampoo could "prevent" your scalp from getting oily. Well this for sure works. WHen i get a blow out now, I can get to almost 1 week again, if I use Psssst dry shampoo to touch up some spots here and there. Good stuff!

on 3/24/2007 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is good to remove any product residue and build-up. I had come to a point where my scalp felt sort of greasy even right after washing. So I really needed this. I'm using it now every other day but only until I buy another shampoo, because I think this is not for daily use - too drying. However, I plan to use it once a week to cleanse thoroughly, it should be perfect then.

on 2/23/2007 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I like this one. My hair get really cleansed by this. My hair stays soft and not oily for days. this is a great product, but expensive.

This is the BEST shampoo I have found in recent years.
I have extremely oily hair and I have tried literally all kinds of shampoos for oily hair in the market (from drugstore brands like Clairol to specialized products like Nioxin)
None helped and my hair got more and more oily each year...it's so bad that my hair will be all limp 12 hours after I washed it.
But I never gave up and keep on trying new products hoping to find something that will help my oily scalp.
The only downside to this shampoo is that it's rather drying for the hair.
As I have very oily scalp but dry ends, I have to make sure I put a serum on my hair everyday and to use a hair mask once a week to replenish lost mositure.
My hair still gets oily around 20 hours after washing my hair but it's a huge improvement as compared to last time.
This shampoo is really my life saver, now I don't have to worry about my hair getting oily all the time.

on 4/11/2006 4:09:00 PM

I thought this would be good so I bought it. It smells really good and has a cool colour and consestency. My hair is thick and this shampoo does it even thicker. It cleans your hair very well without be to drying, and that is fantastic, since many other brands is very drying. You can use it as a treatment once a weak to really cleanse you hair and scalp. A ++++ for me, L'oréal Professionnel has done it again! =)

I bought this on recommendation of my aunt, who works at the local toiletries. She says it works best for ppl with oily scalp (that's me - blame the Singapore humid weather). And so I bought the 500ml at only SG$14. I was not disappointed by her advice. My hair is still smooth, but without the ickiness of oily roots (I can't go without washing my hair a day) I'm glad that I've found a good product to depend on!

P/S: She doesn't recommend Kerastase line as she said they've jacked up the price for overseas shipping ever since they've changed its packaging.

Popular Shampoos