4.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 months ago

I LOVE this color and love that it is matte. HOWEVER, it forms a hard film rendering it useless. i thought i had gotten a bunk one. exchanged it. thought it expired too quickly, or something. nope. i am only able to use it a handful of times before it forms a hard film and i cannot pick up any pigment on my brushes, which are also mac! 2 stars for it being matte and because i like the color, but unfortunately wont be able to repurchase again. hopefully i can find a dupe of it...

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

Lovely flush of peachy brown color. Really gives my face a nice glow and I love it. The best part is that it's matte. Probably my favorite blush and I will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

3 years ago

I use this blush everyday over my Mac Studio Fix powder. This is a peachy brown color, and it gives my NC40 skin an extra glow that looks super natural, especially under sunlight. I love how it stays on the whole day with only one application in the morning! You definitely don't need a lot, it's so pigmented with just a few dabs on the face. My HG blush!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

Coppertone is a peachy brown blush that's not loud but makes an impact on my NC35 complexion. I wear it when I go minimal on the eyes and pair it with a peachy-brown lipstick and gloss. It adds a beautiful touch of color to the face.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

3 years ago

I wanted a summertime tan look so I bought MAC Coppertone blush. It was an impulse buy though and a few months ago I was starting my MAC blush collection. I was on the MAC's online site and I wanted enough items to get free shipping so into the cart it goes lol. Coppertone blush can be a bit too intense on my NC25 skin if I'm not careful. I have use a very light hand when applying, then I can make it work and it does look nice on me. It's just not my favourite blush. I've relegated it to my purse for touch ups.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is one of my fav blush shades ever! It's a matte peachy nude brown. It warms up my golden toned skin without adding any pink or red tones which I love! I think sunkissed is the perfect way to describe the color. It looks so good alone or paired with highlighter along the cheekbones. It's one of the products that I can actually hit pan on within a year!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is my second blush (the other one is moccha from Mac), the "beige" one while Moccha is pink for me. It's really a beautiful beige colour that gives more structure to my face and makes me look really healthy. I use L'oreal's makeup primer and this blush stays all day.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I LOVE this blush. I'm so glad i decided to swatch almost all the mac blushes that day i went to buy this, ahah! I'm mc 35 in winter, then i get more tan in the summer and it works in both situations! It's mat and it's a perfect everyday colour. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, what can I say more? I use it every time i want a natural effect or simply when i don't know which blush to use.. It's a must have!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I was searching for a matte blush that would give me a really natural flush of colour on my cheeks. All investigations led me to MAC Coppertone. I am about NC44-45, and I wear Bobbi Brown Golden Honey everyday. For some reason I can not get this blush to show up nicely on my cheeks! I have to put so many layers on, to the point where it no longer looks natural or blends well. I don't know what it is, but this just doesn't work for me. It's a shame, because the colour looks great. I just had to post this review in case I wasn't the only woman of this colour who wasn't having any luck with Coppertone!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Coppertone! Where have you been all my life ?? This blush has been my go to for about 3 weeks straight ever since I hit the MAC counter. I'd describe this as a warm bronzey peachy brown with a matte finish (I'm disgraceful at descriptions), this gives that sun kissed flush of colour and reminds me of a Rimmel Bronzer I used to use in college, this will suit medium tan to deep complexions, 100% recommend.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24