MAC Coppertone

Coppertone

4.5

on 10/15/2016 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I use this blush everyday over my Mac Studio Fix powder. This is a peachy brown color, and it gives my NC40 skin an extra glow that looks super natural, especially under sunlight. I love how it stays on the whole day with only one application in the morning! You definitely don't need a lot, it's so pigmented with just a few dabs on the face. My HG blush!

on 10/4/2016 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Coppertone is a peachy brown blush that's not loud but makes an impact on my NC35 complexion. I wear it when I go minimal on the eye makeup (bronzer in the crease, simple winged liner and heavy on the mascara) and pair it with a peachy-brown lipstick and gloss. It adds a beautiful and glamorous touch of color to the face. If you're close to my complexion go ahead and try this one out.

on 9/29/2016 8:17:00 AM

I wanted a summertime tan look so I bought MAC Coppertone blush. It was an impulse buy though and a few months ago I was starting my MAC blush collection. I was on the MAC's online site and I wanted enough items to get free shipping so into the cart it goes lol.

Coppertone blush can be a bit too intense on my NC25 skin if I'm not careful. I have use a very light hand when applying, then I can make it work and it does look nice on me. It's just not my favourite blush. I've relegated it to my purse for touch ups.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is one of my fav blush shades ever! It's a matte peachy nude brown. It warms up my golden toned skin without adding any pink or red tones which I love! I think sunkissed is the perfect way to describe the color. It looks so good alone or paired with highlighter along the cheekbones. It's one of the products that I can actually hit pan on within a year!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second blush (the other one is moccha from Mac), the "beige" one while Moccha is pink for me. It's really a beautiful beige colour that gives more structure to my face and makes me look really healthy.

I use L'oreal's makeup primer and this blush stays all day.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush. I'm so glad i decided to swatch almost all the mac blushes that day i went to buy this, ahah!

I'm mc 35 in winter, then i get more tan in the summer and it works in both situations! It's mat and it's a perfect everyday colour. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, what can I say more?

I use it every time i want a natural effect or simply when i don't know which blush to use..
It's a must have!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was searching for a matte blush that would give me a really natural flush of colour on my cheeks. All investigations led me to MAC Coppertone.

I am about NC44-45, and I wear Bobbi Brown Golden Honey everyday. For some reason I can not get this blush to show up nicely on my cheeks! I have to put so many layers on, to the point where it no longer looks natural or blends well. I don't know what it is, but this just doesn't work for me. It's a shame, because the colour looks great.

I just had to post this review in case I wasn't the only woman of this colour who wasn't having any luck with Coppertone!

on 2/7/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Coppertone! Where have you been all my life ?? This blush has been my go to for about 3 weeks straight ever since I hit the MAC counter. I'd describe this as a warm bronzey peachy brown with a matte finish (I'm disgraceful at descriptions), this gives that sun kissed flush of colour and reminds me of a Rimmel Bronzer I used to use in college, this will suit medium tan to deep complexions, 100% recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I went to MAC looking for a blush that looks like I've used a bronzer and I'm so happy that the mua suggested this shade. You can use it alone without a bronzer 'cause the shade already gives you that sun kissed look. Just add highlighter to emphasize more on that look. It's very pigmented, every worth your penny. A blush must for olive or tanned or south east asian women!

I would definitely buy this if I hit pan.

on 12/16/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a natural look blush to match with my Christian Dior - Zinnia red (743) n the MUA recommended the coppertone one. It looks very intimidating on pan for someone who has fair-yellow undertone skin like me, I wear Mac match master 1.5 in winter. I was terrified! ! But then I gave it a try anyway.. The MUA put the Coppertone on my right cheek n Gingerly on left as comparation. I asked almost everyone in that shop although they were strangers lol n all off them pointed to my right cheek which was coppertone. I have to admit that my skin looks bronzey in kinda healthy thing. It's definitely my HG!