Almay Moisture Tint Bronzing Formula in Sunkissed Gold

No Image

3.0

on 11/21/2008 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is leaves an awful gold sheen, similar to gold face paint. I resorted to mixing it in with sunscreen, but then it was too greasy and it does not blend well at all.
I would not buy this again, well, maybe for face painting.

on 6/1/2004 12:04:00 PM

I bought this tinted moisturizer in Sunkissed Bronze. A nice tinted moisturizer that is oil free light and spf15 good for oily skins. The only thing I didn't like about this shade was that it had a little too much sparkle to it. It was also darker thatn I thoguth ti would be, there was another shade called Sunkissed Gold but I thought that would be too light and gold for my rosy medium skin tone. Overall not a bad bronzer, just be careful not to apply too much.

on 5/31/2004 2:33:00 PM

I had been searching for a tinted moisturizer, and found this bronzing one. I wasn't sure if this would be too dark for my very, very fair skin, but on it looks very natural. I put on my concealer, then put on a little of this tint and blend. It's a little shiny, so I brush a little loose powder, add a little blush and I'm good to go. Really creates a sunkissed look.

on 5/4/2004 11:10:00 PM

I found this on disply at the drugstore and read the package. It states that it is an oil free moisturizing tint, for a natural looking summertime glow. That is lightweight and water resistant, and has color that lets your skin breathe.
Since I had never used a liquid bronzer, and this was under $9, I thought I'd give it a try. I had seen the new Stila Sun gel, so I had some idea what a liquid bronzer could do. So I put a dab on my fingers and rubbed it into my skin. I was expecting a sheer light bronze effect. I got sheer. I barely got bronze. But what I got most was shimmer. Oh my, this is shimmery. Maybe if you have really good skin and want a hint of color, you could pull this off, but for me, it just emphasized any imperfection in my skin this week.

I decided to wear this under my MAC Select Tint to see what happened. It did slightly *golden-ize* my skin under the Tint, and the Tint negated 90% of the shimmer. I am happy to report that it also seems to help control the oil in my T zone.
So I guess if you have wonderful skin and are looking for a little of that J Lo glow, this could work for you. Unfortunately that's not me. Especially not with the shimmer. No shimmer, a touch more color, it might work.