Uploaded by TrashyDoll

price range

Reviews

fromrvw91

Jan/15/2012

For me, this scent was just too overpoweringly sweet. When /i first smelled it I loved it, but after a while the scent irretated me.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

Dec/13/2010

I adore this scent...it's my favourite perfume out of my collection! It's the perfect balance of masculine and feminine and it's just beautiful.

It's definitely discontinued and I did have some trouble finding it (a lot of websites are out of stock or charge way too much for shipping to Canada). I ended up settling for a 50ml bottle from www.fragrancex.com. I'm …

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/10/2010

This is my got to perfume. I adore it, and I have for years. I say years because I've ad the same bottle for a while. I've tried other perfumes and I always end up going back to this!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/15/2010

this has a unique scent to me. you cant really spray it directly on your because its sickly over powering. just a couple of mists in the air..walk into it..and you're good to go. the bottle is really cute. a friend of mine had this and it smelled so good on her i had to have it..but im so sure how well is goes with my chemistry.

anyways..i see this perfume everywhere in my mall …

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

Nov/03/2009

I am very fond of this perfume for its scent, but I must say the lasting power is not that long. But i love the scent so much, it makes up for it. I believe it is discontinued as I cannot find it any where. The last couple i bought were from an outlet fragrance store. Love love this!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromdanih

Aug/28/2009

I love this perfume! Nice and summery. It was my first ever perfume and it took me a few years to find another one that i liked enough to buy, and I only started looking for a new one because they don't sell this anymore in Australia :( I would definately buy it if I could find it again- my fav for summer

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Aug/19/2009

Is it just me or when you first smell this product from the bottle it smells like pickles. Because that's what my friend and I thought at first. But once you spray it on you and let it set in, it goes away and smells nice. Overall it has a nice smell once it sets in. I really like the shape of the bottle.

The price I think is great; but I found mine at TJ MAXX for $9.00

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/14/2009

i got this as a gift and honestly i did not like it ay first after 2 years i decided to start using it and for some reason i really like it now.It like so different from what i remember.nice soft scent

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

fromhp20

Jun/24/2009

its ok....i think its a nice smell but only sometimes...not for the winter in my opinion....reminds me of the beach because its quite a light mineraly, sea, sand flower smell...i cant even describe it lol :S

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

EyesOther

Jun/08/2009

This is lovely! Its fresh and isn't so dominant that it clashes with say, the smell of deodorant or body lotion..
It lasts well when you spray it on your clothes (but not so much if its just on your skin) and because it's not too heavy you don't really get sick of it! Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium