4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

I don't know what possessed me to spend about $40 CDN on a damn deodorant...but I made the splurge and kind of regret it because it's sitting on my vanity unused most days, because I never want to reach for it and usually grab my $3 Secret cocoa butter stick instead. Or if I think I'll be extra sweaty that day, I'll use men's deodorant. (Old Spice Wolfthorn smells fruity, and they have a new one called Wilderness that smells like lavender) Her I will list the reasons I don't much care for this super expensive Deo: 1. Ridiculously expensive 2. Dry as hell texture, almost makes me wonder if it's old or expired, but based on reading other reviews, it's just a dry formula. Unpleasant and because it drags on the skin I never feel like I'm adequately covered so I probably end up using too much, which is wasteful, and also increases the scent, which is strong 3. I don't care for the scent. Probably my own fault for not being familiar with the perfume and testing it out, but I thought Cashmere sounded yummy, and it's only a deodorant so how overpowering can it be? Very. I wear lighter perfumes, and when I'm wearing this Deo, I smell this much stronger than my perfume. Which is a bummer. Not my kind of scent, no offense to anyone who enjoys it, it's not horrible but it is strong and mature smelling, and by the end of my busy sweaty days I smell a bit like a man wearing cologne (or Old Spice deodorant in one of the "manly scents"). Maybe it just doesn't work with my body chemistry, who knows As a deodorant, it works and keeps me dry, so it's not a complete fail. But there are many other MUCH cheaper options that also work, and smell/feel better in my opinion

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

6 months ago

I don't remember how I first came to try this, but I love it. I really do look for wetness control, not just odor control, and this one delivers. (Also, it smells nice until I go to bed at night). I like the packaging, screw on top, but I've learned: don't be too aggressive in applying the product under your arms. If too much of it ends up on the sides of the tube, it's hard to screw on the top and there can be an accumulation in the lid. And that's just a waste of good product. Gently glide it over your skin; don't dig in. Of course this is a lot of money for a daily hygiene product. I was getting it as a Christmas present since my husband shops at Nordstrom. Now that I'm on my own, I hope I'll be able to afford the products I've become accustomed to!

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Medium

7 months ago

I bought this when I forgot my travel bag and ran to the nearby Sephora. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this! I use certain dry deodorant usually- for those unfamiliar, it is very strong clinical strength type stuff. So my expectations for this product were low in comparison. ... but it keeps me dry and it LASTS! One point off because it’s pricey for what it is.... but I’ll still buy it again

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

7 months ago

Been using for years and love it. Delivers and lasts forever. Only problem is that the cap doesn’t fit right but doesn’t dry product out.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

7 months ago

I didn’t want to love this product but I really do!! It works so well. Smells lovely and lasts from one shower to the next. My hormonal adolescent child has started using it as well and no longer smelly, Yay! It hurts the wallet, but it is so worth it. I will repurchase again for sure.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

a year ago

I can see why this is such a popular product! This keeps me 100% dry all day, even when I’m sweating heavily under my wool sweaters in my hot office. Also, the smell (which I love) lasts all day as well. Your armpits will be smelling like cashmere mist even 12 hours after application. The only thing I don’t enjoy is how dry the formula is and kind or drags against your skin, but it does not crumble so it’s not that big of an issue.

About reviewer (294 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Yes, I would, and did, buy it again but then returned it - why? The price went up by $10! Huh?! Why?! Statistically, luxury brands took a major hit this past year and suffered one of their worst economic years due to ... well, consumers becoming more intelligent. My point? Increasing the price for this deodorant wasn't the "thank you" customers deserved. I love/d this product and accepted the indulgence. Admittedly, as another user claimed, it lasts long but, as the price continues to increase, justifying $30+ on a deodorant is questionable when I can spend that same amount on other associated costs, such as a nice dinner and memorable experience. Of course, to each their own. When/if I find it on sale (as some have mentioned) then, yes, I'll definitely repurchase it. But when our (already expensive) drug store sells it at $10+, I say, no thank you.... and wince. Because I love it :( And then hate my contradicting self because I know I'm going to buy it again, and again, and hate myself every time because of the cost. Argh!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I've used this for about 5 years. It's a great product and I will continue to purchase. It just works well as both a deodorant and an anti-perspirant. The one con is that it does leave white marks inside of my clothes (90% of my wardrobe is black). However, it washes out well. I don't love the smell of cashmere mist as a perfume and wouldnt wear it, but I do like this scent in a deodorant. Price: $27. However, you can find it on sale - Nordstrom usually offers a deal for a pack of 3 during their sales, Sephora has their VIB/BI sales, and you can often find it at the cosmetic company outlet stores.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Works great and I buy it over and over again. I even buy it for my Mom. It is expensive though.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

A solid, fast drying deodorant that smells quite similar to Cashmere Mist EDP, which I love. It’s expensive but so worth it. One stick lasts me 10+ months. No clumping issues, it’s not a very moist formula. It lasts 24 hours easily and keeps my under arms dry. I’ve not experienced and transfer issues to my tops, and I wear mostly darker tops. My go to for many years before this was the Dove 24 hour antiperspirant. DK is a drier formula whose protection lasts longer. I’m spending just about 27$ a year on antiperspirant using the DK. I love the scent and am on my second stick which is still almost full. Bought my first stick 16 months ago. I highly recommend.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral