Uploaded by MandoChristo

price range

Reviews

fromasaksa

Apr/10/2011

Very nice young scent. My teen son wears this. It smells clean, pure. It must be the pine and citrus blast. Dries down woodsy. Perfect for high school.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0
fromHawko

Feb/10/2008

I purchased this based on the raved reviews here. To my disappointment, it is not at all to my taste, as much as I love citrusy scent, its virtually undetectable. I must lack the chemistry with this fragrance, however, I find if sprayed on clean shirts or underwear, it has a somewhat of a clean laundered scent, much like smelling a clean stack of towel on the beach.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Dec/08/2007

I love this scent. I'm normally not one for oceanic scents especially Tommy Hilfiger ones. But this one is really special to me. The fuzziness of this one is due to the aldehydes and it does smell like fresh laundry and getting out of the shower after using Ivory soap. It's such a comfort scent for me as of recently. I had bought a bottle of it over a year ago at the corner …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

Jun/13/2006

love this scent. my teenage brother wears it. very fresh and clean smelling, not fruity or musky, not heavy either. it's a very refreshing and 'bright' scent if that makes sense, i highly recommend this fragrance for a younger guy!

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

fromBGBG

May/14/2006

This is actually a rather great fragrance in the clean laundry-category. Very bright with decent staying power. Wearable and quite different.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/18/2006

I am a 26 yr old gal and I love this scent a lot. I was smelling men everywhere with this scent, and finally discovered it is "T". To me, it smells so fresh, clean, watermelonely, non sweet....just a nice natural scent. However to my friend, it smells like Chlorine?

About reviewer (519 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Apr/06/2005

good.

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

Oct/23/2004

There was a nice Hilfiger GWP that I wanted, so I picked this up for my husband. He is VERY picky with what he wears and has to uphold his 'European'ness (whatever!). Well, despite TH being an American brand, he LOVES this and I love it on him! It smells clean and fresh and he smells newly showered all day, even when it's hot out... Since this original purchase, he has also …Read more

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Sep/29/2004

I found this in the bargain bin of my local Walgreens and just love it for myself (female). It is truly a clean smell that should hve been marketed as a unisex scent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Feb/16/2004

I bought this for myself (a gal) after smelling many men off the streets wearing this. It just smells so fresh, clean and different. It has a nice different dry down smell and lasts well on me. Reminds me of a cool drink. Love its watermelon scent.

I did not buy the gal version, coz that did not smell as clean. It was also less strong. LOVE IT

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (519 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium