Sisley Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the body

4.6

5 star review

This is one of my all time favourite body products even despite the stupid price tag!!
I've tried so many others including top brands nothing compares.
Even my brother used this and raved about it and even though said was expensive said how amazing it was. I have given him other scrubs and he always compares back to Sisley that Sisley is the best!! He is very hard to please and trust me wouldn't normally justify spending this amount!

Consistency- slightly runny consistency, medium sized grains which when applied to damp skin and rubbed in do not scratch, or leave oily residue. Great texture when applied to skin as can work well into skin so little goes a long way!

Scent- lavender smell though fairly mild does not linger so suitable for men and women.

Packaging- plain and simple packaging ideal to use in bath/shower. Though doesn't look particularly expensive. Good for hygiene purposes in a tube though.

How to use- only use on damp skin, I ise a damp flannel and apply small amount onto the flannel this way it doesn't get rinsed off by shower or bath water. This is the most cost effective way to use this product on a flannel. Apply to damp skin without water running and whilst standing up in bath, work well into skin then rinse off. If you put this on under running water you'll just wash it off!! You need to just make sure skin is damp then work it all over dry areas- elbows, heels, etc. You need only a small amount. Use once-twice weekly.

Best for- everybody- male/female scent doesn't linger. Suitable for all skin types.
If have very dry and flaky skin use twice a week then apply Astral original moisturiser on top you don't need much of that though.
Essential for pre-date grooming regime for both male/females you'll be irresistibly soft and untouchable!

Recommendation- this should be a staple product for men and women. Nothing else comes close and I mean nothing. I have tried clarins, salt scrubs etc all oily, leave residue or scratch skin then when dry skin it's still not soft.
This actually works if used as mentioned above, leaves skin silky soft and smooth nothing compares to this. Despite the high price I would still recommend this product.
It's an investment.
Fantastic in maintaining a tan- an absolute essential not harsh at all.
Despite the price tag, to moisturise I use Astral cream in big blue tub- please you only need a tiny amount to moisturise like a fingernail amount for each lower leg. See separate review for Astral cream.
Purchase from John Lewis when they have 20% off sale generally May/October see in store for details. Free postage with John Lewis then too. Try samples first on dry area such as knees/elbows.

Compliments- I have so many people compliment me on how soft my skin is, I mean so many who either tough my arm, it's literally irresistible. A pre date essential I would say too- won't be able to keep hands off you.
I literally have so many people rub my arm and say how soft my skin is and its this magic product!

Holy grail - body product!!! 🌟

This is one of my favourite body scrubs. I like to own variety of body scrubs, from greasy scrubs for some added moisture for my skin to this, non-greasy. There is a scent that doesn't linger and not offensive. I like to alternate with other brands, but this is one of them that I always go back to. I would say I've been repurchasing this for the past seven years.

I like the luxury feeling when taking a shower. The quality of the foaming scrub (you don't need to use a shower gel), to the scent, easy to rinse off and the feeling of a spa treatment.

My skin feels smooth after using Sisley body scrub. I always repurchase this scrub.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

In general I hate exfoliators because they are either too oily or have too harsh particles (all the natural ones which for example use crushed almond peel as exfoliating particles or they put too much oil). I have found some good that I repurchase, but in general I avoid the exfoliation.

The consistency of Sisley exfoliant is a bit runny - I'd prefer it to be thicker. The exfoliating beads are medium sized. They are not too harsh, but they do a pretty good job of exfoliating. I would like if there were more beads. The exfoliator really foams up when you massage it inot the skin - additional bonus, so you can use it instead of the shower gel.

After using it, the skin comes out clean and soft. It removes the dead cells well, without drying out the skin.It doesn’t irritate the skin and it helps with ingrown hairs.

The scent is really refreshing - lavender. However, it doesn’t linger for too long.

I really like it but while I currently can justify spenfing $120 on a moisturizer, I cannot spend $120 on something that will go down the drain, especially when there are some pretty good exfoliators at a considerably cheaper price (like L'Oreal Exfotonic, although I haven't seen this one in the stores for a very long time ; and Eveline Anti-Cellulite exfoliator).

on 5/17/2013 2:22:00 PM

It has nothing special. Awful lavender smell, well designed but low quality packaging (paper like plastic?). Also did nothing to my skin, didn't smooth it, just coated it with oil and that gave me body acne. Too much expensive. Glad I didn't like it :) Clinique's body exfoliator is far better.

on 1/13/2012 5:13:00 AM

Best thing I've ever used on my body! I don't mind paying extra for products that really work wonders! I don't use it all the time. I recently used it before going to a party. Every time people touched me they said "Your skin is so soft!" That was so weird! But really confirms that it's worth the money! I love the texture, so easy to apply and rinse off.

on 9/14/2011 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The reviews are right! This is by far the best scrub I have ever used and I may say that I am excessively spoiled when it comes to skincare. The smell is spa- like, the texture is just right... It rinses of easily and the skin, well absolutely freeking gorgeous. So soft! No plasticy, tacky feeling. Also not tortured like some 'efficient' scrubs can do. The clinique sparkle skin is pretty close, but no way as good as this one! Best product I have ever used on my body and that means a lot. A holy grail product! I believe that this product does make your skin do appear younger. I never use the hydra flash corps after this because that does contain AHA's and after a scrub... I use La Prairie basic cellular body emulsion. My skin on my body is absolutely good!

on 10/14/2009 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm giving it a 5 because it deserves it, it's a really good body scrub. However my Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream does the same for a fraction of the price,and that is to me at least the reason i don't think i'll repurchase any time soon.

on 10/8/2009 3:29:00 PM

it cleans my body and leaves it so soft like no other scrub can do! it's worth every penny for me!

on 1/3/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am desperately trying to find something to replace this as it is so incredibly expensive. I guess you could say ridiculously, but it does save me from going and getting a spa exfoliation for self tanning. Again, a very eucalyptus, plant oil scent that I love. Best body scrub I have found that doesn't fall all over the place when you apply it or scratch your skin off, just exfoliates beautifully.

on 12/27/2007 6:49:00 PM

Wow. This is the best exfoliant ever. I got this as a sample. It's a pity I can't afford it. It is ridiculously expensive but if you can afford it, you are a lucky woman because this stuff is amazing.

Popular Body Skincare Products