Prescriptives Eye specialist

No Image

on 10/18/2006 1:50:00 PM

It's a shame you can't get this product anymore, but then I never really expect a cosmetic product to still be around when I run out of it. For me this is a lovely eye-area moisturizer that helps out with some fine lines. Nothing spectacular, but I'm happy to have a great texture eye gel that doesn't cause blemishes.

on 6/11/2006 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i can see why they discontinued this item. its nothing special. On my quest to find a HG eye cream, i tried this. This is supposed to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness. It doesnt do any of that. Its also supposed to have optical diffusers which i didnt notice at all. It is a nice lightweight gel for the under eye area. Was moisturizing, made a nice base and didnt cause milia or irritate my contacts. However I am still searching for an eye cream that will actually reduce wrinkles so my search goes on. Retails for $32.50 for 1/2 oz.

on 5/27/2004 2:52:00 PM

I'm writing this review in hopes that Prescriptives will bring this fantastic product back to the consumers!! Unfortunately, Prescriptives discontinued this product :(......I have stockpiled it for the future. After cleansing in the the morning and letting my face/eye moisturizers "soak in" (about 1-2 minutes),I gently dab this product over the entire eye area. My fine lines/crows feet as well as under the eye lines VANISH!!! This is absolutely the best product I've ever used. Even my eyeshadow glides on smoothly and evenly. At $32.50 a tube I'll gladly pay because it works miracles......WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE A PRDUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS???????????

on 11/15/2001 10:30:00 AM

After looking all over for an eye cream that will moisturize and not sting my undereyes, I settled on the Px "Visible Action Gel" Eye Specialist. At $32.50 for 1/2 oz. (as of 8/2001) it was quite pricy, but the texture is so wonderful -- like a gel-cream that dries to a velvety smooth finish. It's thicker than my Origins Calm Balm (my other favorite, non-stinging eye cream). I think it may help with puffiness but I haven't noticed a real difference with my dark circles...

From gloss.com: "Instantly minimizes fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness. Optically diffuses the visible signs of aging. Moisturizes continuously. Botanicals fortify the fragile eye area. Oil-Free."

on 10/16/2001 8:31:00 PM

This product was alright... it definately moisturized the area which was the main thing I was going for. Other than that, there was no puffiness reduction or minimizing lines. I'm not sure this is the best thing on the market but at least it didnt ruin my skin. One little rant...the price is less than stellar for the size.

on 10/16/2001 1:28:00 AM

THis is the best eye cream I have tried--if only for the reason that it actually diminished the little bumps (millia) that other eye products actually caused. I am going to stock up on this stuff!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)