MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Decorative

No Image

4.7

on 8/13/2007 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I'm a NC45 with light brown/hazel eyes. I think this color looks great on me...a plum with a very soft gold shimmer to it. I tend to save this for evenings...I usually do the natural lip during the day.

on 3/31/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this shade, and it goes from day to night quite easily. The gold shimmer is not really obvious on my lips, but this shade definitely has a more agressive gleam than other lipglasses I've tried. I'm a FFF with green eyes and this shade is great for me. I went into the shop with every intention of buying Pop Mode (based mostly on MUA reviews) but it didn't look like I'd expected, so I went with Decorated. I usually can't be bothered with lip gloss of any kind, but MAC's lipglasses are better than most, and I've gotta say the lustrewear shades give killer shine and shimmer.

on 5/21/2004 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was an impulse buy! The intensity of the shimmer reminds me of Chanel glossimers, but for the fraction of the price! (12.50 USD) Decorative looks a lovely plummy shade on my C6 skintone, and sheer enough for summer.