MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Decorative

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

I love this gloss over Dark Side. I love the really dark lip shades, and this is a dark plum-burgundy with sparkles. Really love it!

on 11/3/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i really love this color. it reminds me of limited edition bazaarish. this is my first lustreglass and i like the lustreglass brushes better than the lipglass brushes. in mac foundation i'm an nw43 so this looks great on me, especially with a nude eye and clear, creamy skin. it's probably better suited for fall and winter. when used over a good lip liner (my fav pairings are with vino, currant or chestnut) it lasts all day and my lips are moisturized. will certainly repurchase.

on 8/13/2004 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new favourite lipgloss from MAC. It looks like a very deep burgundy in the tube but it goes on sheer and give my lips a nice berry shimmer. As it goes on sheer, application is almost goof-proof. The lipbrush is very easy to use. The texture is also less thick than the normal lipglasses and feel much lighter. I like it both on its own as well as layered over another lipstick. When used over another lipstick, it punches up the colour, turns it a deeper red with a gorgeous shimmer.