MAC Lustreglass in Decorative

No Image

4.7

on 12/29/2005 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is also my favorite lustreglass. I couldn't decide between the Decorative & Angelwing glosses, but I ended up going w/ this one because Angelwing seems to be a bit cooler in tone than Decorative. Decorative looks like a deep saturated plum color in the tube but it goes a sheer pretty berry color. Works well over pink & plum lipcolors but I use it most by itself. There's also a good amount of gold shimmer to it which makes it look gorgeous and jewel-like in the tube. Wears well, at least a couple of hours. Probably the most pigmented of the Lustreglasses, altho I haven't tried all of them. I would buy again.

on 6/6/2004 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Decorative is a very pretty berry color l/g with lots of shimmer which I love because it gives my lips so much shine without needing to apply clear l/g over it! I really like the brush too, makes it so easy to apply! It is sheer though, so I do find myself having to reapply it more often then the reg. MAC l/g!

on 6/6/2004 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a stunning color! It's a sheer dark berry with lots of shimmer. It's very similar in color to Bazaarish or Sexier except in a more sheer and shiney formula. A definite winner. If Bazaarish is too deep or heavy for you, this is a good alternative to get that color but not as goth looking on.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE MAC l/g's and this did not disappoint! :D I like the stickness of the usual lipglasses, these aren't sticky but they do last a good while. I also like the brush at the end of the wand. After buying this and liking it so much I immediately got another in Sinnamon which is almost exactly like Oh baby, another one of my faves!

on 5/21/2004 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was an impulse buy! The intensity of the shimmer reminds me of Chanel glossimers, but for the fraction of the price! (12.50 USD) Decorative looks a lovely plummy shade on my C6 skintone, and sheer enough for summer.

on 5/9/2004 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really like this colour. In the tube, it's a darkish plum with shimmer, but it goes on a gorgeous sheer rosey plum. Finally a plum lip colour that doesn't go fuchsia on me! Also really nice over a nude pink liner like Chanel Nude. And I do really like the formula of the new Lustreglass, much lighter and less thick and sticky than regular lipglass.