MAC Lustreglass in Decorative

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.7

on 10/14/2007 3:05:00 PM

NC 42 GGG/DDD. Gorgeous blackberry color almost like a glaze. Will repurchase.

on 3/7/2005 11:59:00 AM

Will continue to buy over and over and over again. As a cool skinned PPP, this gloss is the shizzle dizzle. Smells like vanilla, and purple w/a hint of rose & gold layered over that. Looks wicked with a tan in summertime. I will cry if it gets disc, as it is my HG. It really is a personal thing, my HG is your take it or leave it, but you must do yourself a favor and check out the line of lustreglasses. Prettyplease has a better review below ;)

Hmmm. .now I love MAC lipglasses so I was excited about this product. I really like the sheerness of it but it lasts about 10 minutes on me. I hate that. The color runs all over the place and globs in some places. I guess I am overapplying trying to get it to stay. The color descriptions are pretty accurate. This is ok if you don't mind reapplying or living without the really glossy effect you get when you first apply. I will stick to lipglass in the future.

on 5/28/2004 12:47:00 PM

This particular color is what I would call a GothLite color. It's a deep purple in the tube but goes on the mouth a kind of wimpy and shimmery blackened plummy lavendar. Probably pretty with the right coloring. The brush is a nice idea but my hair still sticks to the product on my lips and the lasting power is about as poor as the Lipglasses. Nice but not a keeper.

A very nice berry sort of colour. It looks much darker in the tube than it does when applied. It's quite sheer and subtle and has a really nice texture. I also like the brush applicator better than the stick that comes with the lipglasses. I would buy this again.

on 5/9/2004 12:50:00 PM

I'm really torn on what rating I should give this product. The color is BEAUTIFUL (deep red / purple)! Exactly the color I've been looking for. So, for looks of the gloss, I give it a 5.
The problem with this product, at least on my lips, is that it wouldn't stay put. It seemed to slide right off of my lips, and bleed onto my face. I've never had this problem with a gloss before. I was wearing a liner, and this gloss marched right over that, and settled around my mouth. I wasn't eating, talking, or doing anything weird, but 5 minutes after I applied it, it had all moved around on my face. Normally, I'm pretty good with gloss too, I don't loose it when I eat food or drink something, so this migrating gloss was really out of the norm for me. For wear ability I give it a 1.
That plus the 5 I gave it for looks averages out to the 3 rating I gave the gloss overall. I guess if you can get past the slimy texture this has and if it stays put on your lips, then it's great. Just beware this might slide around your face. continued >>

on 5/2/2004 4:00:00 PM

First off, LOVE the brush on this. I was never a fan of the sponge tips on the Lipglasses. The colour is also great, much more sheer and wearable for most people than it might be assumed from the tube, from which it appears to be a dark purpleish red. On the lips, Decorative is a clearish, sparkly rose that catches the light and looks romantic and urban at the same time. Oh... and let's not forget the texture, which is silky and light. All in all, I'm loving these new Lustreglasses! ***EDIT*** Okay, I was wrong... the brush sucks and the entire tube is contantly getting leaky and sticky. I still like the colour though, but, I don't think I will be purchasing another Lustreglass.