MAC Lustreglass in Decorative

No Image

4.7

on 10/12/2011 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a lot of colors that look sort of like this, but none of them are this beautiful! I find that I wear this several times a week, and it complements a number of eye and cheek looks -- from pinks and plums to golds and champagnes. In the tube this does resemble PopMode, but I like this a lot more -- where PopMode had strong pink undertones, this one has a finer shimmer with hints of burgundy and gold. It looks really rich, and even as it fades it leaves a nice light-plum stain on my lips. I have very fair skin and blue eyes, with dark red hair, and this provides some very lovely contrast. It's definitely one of my favorite colors -- and it's just as nice in the warmer months as it is now that the weather has gotten cooler and the color palettes have gotten darker!

on 7/3/2005 5:05:00 PM

I love the lustreglasses that have more pigment to them. This one is a sheer plummy berry; I'm barely seeing any gold glaze to it though. Creamy smooth feeling with that great Mac scent!

on 5/21/2004 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was an impulse buy! The intensity of the shimmer reminds me of Chanel glossimers, but for the fraction of the price! (12.50 USD) Decorative looks a lovely plummy shade on my C6 skintone, and sheer enough for summer.