Physicians Formula Magic Cube Concealer in Yellow

2.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The concealer is really dry, so dry that I cannot use it on its own, but I've found out that if I mix it with illuminizer than it works quite well.
I really love the packaging, it's so cute and practical.

I have Asian skin but this is way too yellow. And cakey. Really disappointing.

The only thing I liked about this product was the dinky little cube.

You get a false sense of security when you buy something that is called Physicians Formula, must be good right?? I have not found one product of theirs I like yet!

This stuff is thick and hard to apply, settles in your lines, in fact gave me lines, smells ewwww and does not give a flawless finish after applying foundation so I had to wipe it off and start again with another concealer.

Sorry this one went in the bin.

The good part is that it covers up dark circles without looking chalky and it is so cheap! The color looks good with my asian skin ton. Because it works and it's cheap, I would buy it again.

The bad part is that the consistency is awful and I have to use eye cream first. Also, I hate the tacky cube package that fell apart in a week!

After reading many reviews on here for which under eye concealer to buy, I just decided to try a cheaper one and test my luck. This one works fine for me, I think I paid $6 for it at Walgreens. It clearly says on the directions to cover it with foundation, and you really kind of need to or the yellow is too strong. I think it spreads fine with your fingertip. I am wondering how easy it will be to "scoop out" once I get further down in the cube. I also think the cube is a cute idea, but it is harder than hell to get open! Maybe I just got a bad one...For the price, I think it works fine. We will see how I feel after I use the whole cube.

It's a good thing I got this on sale. Actually check that, this stuff isn't worth even 2 dollars. This stuff is absolutely HORRIBLE. It's dry, difficult to spread and makes me look as if I've got some horrible eye disease. It flakes, settles into lines, it just makes you look awful. It doesn't CONCEAL anything. Bah. I haven't been happy with any products Physicians Formula produces so far. Too expensive for a drugstore brand and they suck worse than cheapo brands.

When I bought PF's Magic Cube Concealer in Yellow, I thought I had found something wonderful . . . but then I tried it. IMO, it does not blend easily (especially around the eyes!), easily takes on a cakey look, and leaves the most bizarre (almost scary) yellow look. No thanks!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color only works if you use a regular concealer over it. Otherwise it's too yellow and what's the point in that?!

I too purchased this to see if it would be a cheaper alternative to BeneFit's Lemon-Aid. But, unlike previous reviewer I actually think it comes pretty close! It goes on smooth, stays put pretty well, and definitely evens out coloring. I solely use on my lids under shadow and am happy with it.

well my dark puffy undereyes are starting to get to me (ah, life, how it sneaks up on us) so i figured it was time for a more effective concealer. the packaging for this is really cute, if a little confusing to open at first. i am fair-skinned (NW3-ish, need new base now i think about it) and have the cheery combination of circles and puffiness. this stuff works great when i apply it, with a concealer brush and maybe some base over it (using the physicians formula foundation pencil at the moment), but within a short period (like if i laugh at work) it settles into the bags and makes them more prominent. i have to pat it in again, usually more than once a day. it doesn't help that no matter what mascara i use it winds up under my lashes (and i never put mascara on my lower lashes). all in all it's a decent product, just use it sparingly with a concealer brush or it's easy to overapply.