Sally Hansen Healing Foot Cream

No Image

3.9

on 4/29/2004 1:20:00 AM

Really just work like a regular lotion. Not for my really dry and cracked heels.

on 7/4/2005 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Smells nice,moisturizes ok,but I was expecting a bit more oomph to it.Really kind of thin for a foot cream.Didn't soften my calluses at all,so I think I'll pass on a repurchase.

I have really cracked, dry, hardened feet and I find that this isn't thick or moisturizing enough. It isn't creamy at all and has a very oozy liquid consistency. Plus it's oily, probably because of the tea tree oil, and it made my hands all oily too (not in a good way). I also didn't enjoy the smell.

on 11/2/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product had a very average performance. It moisturized the outer layer of my skin but did nothing for the dry patches on my heels from walking. It did make my feet and ankles feel silky but the lotion does not penetrate deep enough to call this a foot cream. For those who wear high heels, skip this one.

on 6/5/2003 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Picked this up by mistake, I wanted the Pedicure in a Minute, but thought I'd try it anyway. I've used it for a week now. It's a very basic product, doesn't do any more for my feet than any other regular lotion does.

I don't have any problems with my feet like cracked heels or anything, and I barely wear heels, but I moisturise my feet every night to prevent anything happening. I don't need a deeeep moisturiser so I liked this, smells nice and makes my feet feel moisturised, but I'm sure there's a better foot cream out there.

Love this foot cream. While it's not a miracle product for me (as in it didn't permanently eliminate those very rough spots on my feet due to wearing flipflops most of the year in extremely dry weather - I live in s.cal), it certainly made my tired cracked soles much softer, especially when applied right after shower. The best thing is the smell. I don't get why most companies think that we want our feet to smell like peppermint (because I, for one, think that smell only works for our mouths), but Sally Hansen surely got it right. This product has a soft-medium floral scent which is very pleasing to my nose. I used to use Neutrogena's foot cream, but I'm a convert after trying this on. The rich creamy texture and the soft floral scents make this product a winner. Though there is a downside, it made my feet a little greasy-sticky afterwards (doesn't absorb fast enough), so I had to sit for a while after its application before walking around...kind of a pain since I always have something to do ..but it is totally worth it if you have the time to rest your feet for a while.

It makes your feet really soft but doesn't work as nice as the sally hansen foot scrub.

on 7/8/2009 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I love this! It really does fix dry, cracked heals. I use this almost ritually. My feet went from a bit dry-looking to looking great in about a week. This is a very, very good product.

I was looking for a good foot cream to prepare my feet for the summer. I was at Walmart one day and stumbled upon this healing foot cream by Sally Hansen. It was only about 4.99 so it was worth taking a shot. The consistency of the foot cream is pretty thick and it makes my feet feel soft and smooth. I usually put it on at night with my moisturizing socks. The foot cream contains tea tree oil and vitamins. The foot cream is described as being able to quicky relieve dryness and restores softness to rough, dry feet. The foot cream also protects against blisters and calluses It is podiatrist and dermatologist tested. The foot cream also smells wonderful. I also put it on before I put on my sandals in the summer to make the heels of my feet look soft and smooth. This is my HG foot cream.

Popular Lotions / Creams