Sally Hansen Healing Foot Cream

No Image

3.9

on 7/15/2002 11:25:00 PM

This is literally my holy grail foot creme! I normally use my Diamancel file 5 nights a week and still had hard skin on my heels, and all the foot products I've tried haven't made much of a difference. This was on sale at Walgreen's for $4, so I thought I'd give it a shot. In less than a week, my feet are so smooth and pretty! I am so thrilled with the results, especially after spending much more on high-end products that did nothing. I just can't rave enough!

I have really cracked, dry, hardened feet and I find that this isn't thick or moisturizing enough. It isn't creamy at all and has a very oozy liquid consistency. Plus it's oily, probably because of the tea tree oil, and it made my hands all oily too (not in a good way). I also didn't enjoy the smell.

on 6/5/2003 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Picked this up by mistake, I wanted the Pedicure in a Minute, but thought I'd try it anyway. I've used it for a week now. It's a very basic product, doesn't do any more for my feet than any other regular lotion does.

on 11/9/2003 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I really like this product, it contains Tea Tree Oil Vitamins A,C, and E. My feet aren't overly dry so I find this to moisturizing enough and leaves my skin very soft. A little bit goes a long way, too much can be very oily.

on 4/29/2004 1:20:00 AM

Really just work like a regular lotion. Not for my really dry and cracked heels.

This is a great, inexpensive, floral-scented foot cream. Unlike all the other foot creams I've purchased in the past, this one doesn't smell like peppermint. It leaves my feet soft and not greasey.

on 6/5/2004 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for years after using the Thick Callus Remover (see my review) in the shower. FABU. Why move to a glamour brand?

It makes your feet really soft but doesn't work as nice as the sally hansen foot scrub.

on 7/4/2005 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Smells nice,moisturizes ok,but I was expecting a bit more oomph to it.Really kind of thin for a foot cream.Didn't soften my calluses at all,so I think I'll pass on a repurchase.

Love this foot cream. While it's not a miracle product for me (as in it didn't permanently eliminate those very rough spots on my feet due to wearing flipflops most of the year in extremely dry weather - I live in s.cal), it certainly made my tired cracked soles much softer, especially when applied right after shower. The best thing is the smell. I don't get why most companies think that we want our feet to smell like peppermint (because I, for one, think that smell only works for our mouths), but Sally Hansen surely got it right. This product has a soft-medium floral scent which is very pleasing to my nose. I used to use Neutrogena's foot cream, but I'm a convert after trying this on. The rich creamy texture and the soft floral scents make this product a winner. Though there is a downside, it made my feet a little greasy-sticky afterwards (doesn't absorb fast enough), so I had to sit for a while after its application before walking around...kind of a pain since I always have something to do ..but it is totally worth it if you have the time to rest your feet for a while.

Popular Lotions / Creams