Sally Hansen Healing Foot Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.3

I don't have any problems with my feet like cracked heels or anything, and I barely wear heels, but I moisturise my feet every night to prevent anything happening. I don't need a deeeep moisturiser so I liked this, smells nice and makes my feet feel moisturised, but I'm sure there's a better foot cream out there.

on 11/2/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product had a very average performance. It moisturized the outer layer of my skin but did nothing for the dry patches on my heels from walking. It did make my feet and ankles feel silky but the lotion does not penetrate deep enough to call this a foot cream. For those who wear high heels, skip this one.

Love this foot cream. While it's not a miracle product for me (as in it didn't permanently eliminate those very rough spots on my feet due to wearing flipflops most of the year in extremely dry weather - I live in s.cal), it certainly made my tired cracked soles much softer, especially when applied right after shower. The best thing is the smell. I don't get why most companies think that we want our feet to smell like peppermint (because I, for one, think that smell only works for our mouths), but Sally Hansen surely got it right. This product has a soft-medium floral scent which is very pleasing to my nose. I used to use Neutrogena's foot cream, but I'm a convert after trying this on. The rich creamy texture and the soft floral scents make this product a winner. Though there is a downside, it made my feet a little greasy-sticky afterwards (doesn't absorb fast enough), so I had to sit for a while after its application before walking around...kind of a pain since I always have something to do ..but it is totally worth it if you have the time to rest your feet for a while.

I have really cracked, dry, hardened feet and I find that this isn't thick or moisturizing enough. It isn't creamy at all and has a very oozy liquid consistency. Plus it's oily, probably because of the tea tree oil, and it made my hands all oily too (not in a good way). I also didn't enjoy the smell.

Popular Lotions / Creams