Burberry Burberry Classic EDP

Burberry Burberry Classic EDP

4.3

SD Alcohol 39-C, Fragrance, Water, Benzophenone-2, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Red No. 4, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1.

on 5/12/2016 2:20:00 AM

This used to be my signature scent when I was younger, I just liked the softness of it. I know it was an older scent but it was warm and sorta sweet but not teenage sweet, so I enjoyed it. I bought like 3 or 4 bottles in my early twenties.

But now I've moved on to more spicier sexy scents, once in awhile I go back to this, but its not the same.

on 2/18/2016 5:10:00 PM

Hope this ll make it 4.4 coz it deserves it. I love it for day wear. I smell the sun and the air all in one and i can assure you i am not on drugs!

To Read all 398 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume!!! I wear it during the day for me it's a lighter perfume not terribly strong great for office or school..not really a night out perfume tho

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Where to start with this perfume? Of all of my collection, this one is the one I have to watch out for. One spray too many, and I will not only stink up the whole room, I'll get a headache. Others reviewers noted the lack of staying power, but I guess with my body chemistry this stuff becomes extremely pungent. I can often smell it on clothing or any item it's been in contact with a day or two later. Personally I will not wear this perfume if I am going to be in tight spaces with people, or in warm weather, but I love it in more open settings.

The scent on this is amazing, and since I don't need a lot the bottle lasts forever. Initial fruity notes with a touch of masculine musk, which mellows out into a wonderful sweet, woodsy musk. Definitely a sophisticated scent, not in the sense of age, but because of the wonderful complexity and "edge" it possesses. The very distinct blend in this perfume makes it unique in my collection, and if I wear it on the right day I enjoy it immensely. I'd highly recommend any floral or fruity scent lovers to sample this, you never know- you might find it as interesting and fun as I do. I *may* repurchase, but a bottle of perfume lasts me so long that it wont be anytime soon.

on 11/6/2015 5:44:00 AM

This is one of the most beautiful, unique and unforgettable scents that I know. It´s longlasting, and just strong enough - it leaves a delicate veil of frangrance, noticable without being overpowering. Because this is not a trendy fragrance, I enjoy the fact that not everyone smells like this, it feels like a well kept secret classic.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I just finished my 1.7 fl oz bottle today. I don't use entire bottles of fragrance very often, so it's probably obvious I really enjoyed this, at least for awhile.
I received it as a gift about 2 years ago, so I'm not entirely sure what it went for at the time, price wise. It has a slightly spicy undertone with notes of vanilla and apricot - I haven't found anything similar to this. it is not overwhelming to me or the people around me - I love the subtlety of it. However, I finally was getting a little tired of it the closer I got to the end of the bottle. Also, it didn't seem to last very long; I had to reapply several times throughout the day. So although I enjoyed it, it may be awhile before I repurchase. I'm not sure it's worth the money to me if I m constantly having to reapply, and I'm certainly not short on fragrances at the moment.

on 11/16/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product I purchased it at Nordstrom rack and it's the best smelling perfume ever!!!

Omg! It smells so much like Fancy Love! By Jessica Simpson but a little spicier.

on 7/15/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a special fragrance for me. Its my 'go-to' scent when all others fail. This scent brings so much memories and I adore how it lingers on my body without being too overwhelming or cloying. Its definitely sweet, musky, sexy without being too heavy. Love it!

I bought this after spraying it in a department store. The scent lingered on my skin for ages and smelt really musky which I really liked. I bought a bottle online for about £19 for 50ml's and although I do like the dark scent its not something that I smell on myself and although my husband seems to really like it, personally its nothing that stands out. I love a bold perfume that leaves a lingering scent when you walk into a room (not everyone's cup of tea I know) but I just like a fragrance to be noticeable and I didn't get it with this. I now use it to wear to work and occasionally someone will say that I smell nice but I don't think I would bother buying again. The scent is quite dark and woody, definitely not fruity. Has a musky lingering smell but not great sillage. Its definitely not horrible in anyway and smells quite classy but just doesn't have that punch that I like!

Popular Fragrances