MD Formulations Facial Creme

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 9/19/2008 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is called Continuous Renewal Complex in the UK now. I've been using it for 2 months, in conjunction with the facial cleanser this potent 14% glycolic cream has made a significant improvement to my skin. It's firmer, plumper and more even toned. A number of people have commented. I can even look in my vanity mirror in the car in broad daylight without cowering!
I only use it in the morning and I need a moisturiser on top. It stings slightly on application when you first start using it but no redness or lasting irritation.
My only gripe - other than the price - is the packaging, this is in a jar, I'm thinking of getting the Serum (lotion) next time as it comes in a pump though only 12% glycolic. Can't take off a lippy though as this has delivered such great results!

on 8/4/2006 10:04:00 PM

I'll start by saying i've only tried a sample of this, but i have already order a full jar, have fallen in love with it. One day i was looking for something in my drawer and found this, i dun even remembered where i received the sample from, and since my skin has been very congested and dull lately, i've decided to give it a go. Mind you, i've been staying away from glycolic product for many many years, used to use neostrata and it was too strong for me and sometimes irritated my skin. Well, MD didnt. in fact, i loved it on my first go. although, it is a glycolic product, it seemed to calm my skin a little, which never happens to me with glycolic product. the first morning, i woke up with calm, clear, hydrated and smooth skin and same result with every other nights i used it. the biggest bonus was this cream reduces the size of my acne overnight. Bigger ones became smaller, smaller ones doesnt even pop up from surface, it just heals. Again, this happened to me not only one night but all the other nights. The sample i received lasted me around 8 days. Without doubt, one of the most surprising cream i've ever used, especially i started without any expectation. Im hoping with continue usage i'll have less acne and hope it'll reduce my light acne scars, which i havent noticed only by trying the sample. Will update.

UPDATE: my skin on my upper cheeks cant tolerate this when use everynight, so i've been using this as acne treatment, which still works very well.