LUSH Ultra Bland

LUSH Ultra Bland

3.9

Almond Oil , Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Beeswax (Cera alba), Honey, Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina), Glycerine, Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Sodium Borate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I will keep buying this product until I have died.

I use this every morning by massaging a small amount into my face and wiping it off with a warm wet towel. It is soul soothing, and makes me feel fresh after a night's sleep. I also use it as a makeup remover - impeccable results and very simple. My drunk ass can stagger home, haphazardly smear this onto a face pad and then slap it on and around my face and remove ALL my makeup?! I'm calling witchcraft.

This is my Favorite go to facial cleanser. I have dry skin but I am careful about not clogging my pores. This cleanser does a great job cleansing while keeping my skin hydrated. I apply/remove it, with my hands, while in the bath. I towel dry as normal. It's gentle on eye makeup removal, as well. I use it with a moist cloth/cotton ball to remove my eye make up. I give this product a 10 put of 10 as I have seen a 100% improvement on the quality of my skin since I started using ultrabland facial cleanser from LUSH.

To Read all 424 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This broke me out so, so horribly, on my lips, neck, it even made my eyes sore! I also found it greasy to apply and yet my skin wasn't any more hydrated after several uses than using any other cleanser. There was a lot of residue left and it clogged my pores and created irritation, within a very short space of time. Luckily I only had a sample and I would suggest asking for one in a Lush store, before purchasing a full size and please patch test!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first ever lush purchase and I am in LOVE. I have quite dry dehydrated skin (not flakey) and work in a dry environment where I have to wear makeup for long periods of time (on a plane)
What I love about this, the smell, the soothing feeling, it's make up removing powers, it's hydration....everything! It cleanses your skin without stripping it providing you don't scrub too hard as you need a face cloth to take it off. My skin is in such better condition after using a tub of this, doesn't sting my eyes, I think I'm just going to use it forever. And I like how with Lush if you take back 5 empty tubs you get a free treatment...and the cruelty free side etc.

on 6/4/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite cleanser. I have dry and often dehydrated skin and prefer to use simple, gentle and moisturizing products. Ultrabland works well for me.

Pros:
- Removes makeup and heavy sunscreen well. For waterproof mascara, you do have to massage a bit. If you wear alot of heavy or waterproof eye makeup, then a remover like Bi-Facil would probably be a more gentle first step, before this cleanser.
- Gentle and moisturizing
- Didn't cause breakouts or irritation
- There's a tiny bit of very soft grit that feels great and helps clean
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- I like the packaging. it's a small screw-top pot. I can get to the product easily and can see how much is left. I also don't have to cut into the packaging to get the last bit.

Cons:
- It's a bit pricey for the amount you receive, but i'll continue using.

- Lush's website and shipping cost sucks. Apart from Ultrabland, I'm not a big Lush fan and going into the store annoys me for many reasons (no parking, tiny and packed stores, long lines). I have about 4 Lush stores close and they all tend to sell out of Ultrabland fairly regularly.

Price: $29.95 USD for 3.5oz

Ingredients:
- Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Honey (Mel) , Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina) , Glycerine , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) , Methylparaben , Propylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 5/6/2016 10:39:00 PM

This cleanser is so amazing for my dry skin! I didn't understand how to use it the first time I sampled it, but the nice folks at LUSH taught me to apply it to dry skin and then take off with warm water. My skin has never been more moisturized before. It's also great at taking makeup off, mascara just takes a little bit more work.

on 5/6/2016 7:25:00 AM

You know, spring gets everything messy.

When I was at the mall trying to get free samples of everything I found interesting I walked in LUSH to see if I could get a nice sample or two. I wasnt planning on spending a penny due of my joblesness (if you will) but turns out that my willpower is not that strong.

I came across to a young lady who appeared really sweet and caring, and I told her all my problems: my boyfriend left me, I broke my nail, I burned my fingers with nail glue and that I got a weird allergic out of nowhere.

Only the last two are true though.

Anywho. I told her I wanted to get free samples because basically I didnt want to test a face cream on my hand. It never works that way. She insisted, however, to give me a demostration of each product on my hands before giving me samples.

I sat at this chair with her and a bowl of warm water in front of me, and she selected quite a few products trying to perform an entire skincare ritual on my hands. She based her selections on all what I knew my face was: allergic to everything, a little bit dull, dry unless I go under the sun and then I become a disco ball. She selected about three to four cleansers, two toners, a serum and two to three moisturizers.

I'll focus on this item. She first applied Ultrabland, and my hands weren't clean at all because I first stopped at Sephora and Nordstrom Beauty to cover myself (and my jacket) full of foundation and bronzers, so I had glitter and color all over. She first showed me the ingredient list and I made sure there was zero chemicals (the parabens are the only ingredients that trigger me, but the rose water and rose absolute captured me. Then she applied a tiny amount on my hand and started to masage my hand while I kept talking about my skin. After 3-4 minutes she took a warm towel and wiped it off. The cleanser is like a thin butter, has a super faint smell, but the results were straight witchcraft. My skin looked pampered and clear. I havent ever used a cleanser that hydrates your skin like that. And now that I just used it on my face full of makeup and dirt under the same procedure I almost screamed. It left the same pampering effect. I love this so much,

on 4/26/2016 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What can I say but WOW!

I am truly obsessed with this product, after researching different products and brands for days looking for a new skin-care routine for my dry, sensitive rosacea-laden skin I stumbled across Ultrabland.
Now, I'm going through a small LUSH obsession at the moment but I honestly wasn't too sold on this product the first time I heard about it, I thought something with the name BLAND in it simply wouldn't do enough for my dry skin, but I was completely wrong.

I've only been using this cleanser for two days but already my skin feels and LOOKS so much clearer! I use this daily, morning AND night along with Eau Roma Water and Olay Sensitive Skin moisturizer and I feel a lot more confident not wearing make-up as my skin no longer looks red and splotchy! Yay!

The scent also won me over, it has such a typical natural "clean" scent that's not too over-powering.

All in all, if you have dry sensitive skin or suffer from skin conditions such as rosacea or eczema, Ultrabland is definitely a must-try!

on 4/19/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the best makeup remover in the whole planet!!!! Nothing comes even close... other makeup removers from high-end super expensive brands don't come even close.
It easily & gently removes absolutely ALL makeup, even the hardest to remove, blackest waterproof eye products which always seem to leave some residue behind no matter how hard you try to remove them... well, this product removes EVERYTHING like no other product and leaves your face & eyes completely makeup-less, plus with such ease!!!
Plus it does wonders for your skin and nourishes it leaving it super soft, and it's made of all natural ingredients which are soo good for your skin and help maintain it youthful & beautiful, instead of containing chemicals that damage it like 99% other high-end cosmetic brands do.

Not for my combination, oily t zone but dry Sahara everywhere else, breakout prone and easily clogged skin. Should have known by the ingredients. Not the product's fault necessarily, just my skin type.