Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.5

i've been using this for 2 months and you have no idea how much of a difference it's caused. i used to have terrible dark circles and being only 17, i wanted to do something about them. expensive, but so worth it. i'll be buying another bottle because mine is wasted after using it religiously, twice a week for 2 months so far.

I've always had circles and finally decided to do something about it. I've been using this tonic for 3 weeks now. Cannot say I see a difference just yet. In a first week it dried out my eye area so bad, I had to use Age Delay sample just to moisturise it a bit. But now it's gone. After reading good reviews about this product I decided to continue using it. Now fingers crossed...

FOLLOW-UP(8/3/2005). Writing this follow-up a bit late but still. After using the very last drop of this product I must say - wasted money! No effect whatsoever! And it dried my eye area so badly I had to use separate mosturiser all the time. And SA said that this is actually the way to use it in the first place! What kind of product is this if you HAVE TO use something else with it!!! Disappointed.

I am absolutely thrilled with this product! For the first time since I began wearing makeup (I started when I was 15 and now I am 40)I am no longer wearing concealer(all I wear now is my Bare Minerals foundation). I actually purchased this product on a whim exactly one month ago today, and I must say that I have had incredible results. Not only has it diminished my dark circles, but it has seemed to help with the overall firmness of the area. My eye care routine is to use the Eye Tonic morning and evening. In the A.M., I follow it with Christian Dior Capture R60/80 Eye Cream (for line smoothing), and in the evening I follow it with my beloved Shiseido Benefiance eye cream (for hydration). I read in some of the other reviews that this product caused burning around the eye area. I have not experienced any discomfort whatsoever, and as a matter of fact I really look forward to applying it because of the cooling effect it has on your eyes. You do have to use it faithfully for 1 month to see substantial results though. I noticed that my eye area seemed firmer after the first week, but my dark circles did not substantially diminish until week 4. If you have just purchased this product, make a commitment to use it for at least a month and hopefully you will get the same great results as I did. I hope they never discontinue this stuff!!

I have been using the product for 8 weeks now. Not as religiously as recommended (twice a day), but at least once a day five days a week. I have noticed some lightening of the dark circles under my eyes (I have chronic dark circles - inherent), but not as much as I was hoping for. I said yes to purchasing this product again because I am figuring that since I'm not using it as often as recommended, it will take longer to act. Hope, hope. This product is supposed to thicken the skin, which in turn will make the darkness less apparent, that makes sense, if it does indeed thicken the skin. The packaging is great, the rollerball makes for easy application, and easy to travel with.