CHANEL Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.0

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have serious hereditary panda eyes and I've tried absolutely everything. This is the only product that has made any diffrence! I apply both AM (under Clarins eye balm)and PM (under Shiseido Benifiance Eye Cream) and circles were distinctly lighter by the time I finished first bottle. The roller-ball applicator feels great on skin too. I developed a tiny patch of dry skin on one lid as another reviewer mentioned but it's a small price to pay for getting rid of dark circles!) However, circles were back in full force when I stopped using for 2 months.

EDIT: Bad news, the dry patch turned into itchy bumps when I started on my 4th bottle.... I returned it and will NEVER buy this again.

EDIT2: This product left me with scarring on my eyelids that took about 2 years to completely disappear. If you experience any reaction to this product, I'd strongly recommend to stop using it immediately.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is amazing~ You can see the difference absolutely. This is the best eye treatment for dark circles out there. Chanel's masterpieces!!!