Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35

1.7

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for “panda eyes” – so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

Really impressed with this product. I do not have puffiness but do have circles. Work full time and take care of 2 kids - when i was at the counter and asking what to do about my circles another woman told me that i should sleep more and drink more water. Yeah - like i wish i could. Anyway, this really does work and i'm very happy i found it.

Edit - Hi - after trying this and going thru the winter with this and having to go to a dermatologist - i had to stop using this. I've tried many different things since this and no i am in love with la prarie line.