Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by hair type : Other

1.8

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for “panda eyes” – so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really feel like chanel did no research in to this. They figured well advertise something that may work but not to the true research in to it. The only good thing I can say about this is the roller ball-made out of metal was cool feeling around my eyes. Save your money Please!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted this to work for me and it just didn't. I applied it twice a day for 8 weeks, with absolutely no change. If this was cheap, I may have bought another to keep using it to see if I eventually saw results, but at $50 each, it's just not worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Let me say first that, having used the entire tube, this did nothing for my dark circles. However, it is a nice, lightweight moisturizer for the eye area. The roll-on applicator is clever and makes it easy to get the product where you want it. Also, it seemed to decrease morning puffiness. Overall, though, I won't repurchase--especially given the price.

I have been using the product for 8 weeks now. Not as religiously as recommended (twice a day), but at least once a day five days a week. I have noticed some lightening of the dark circles under my eyes (I have chronic dark circles - inherent), but not as much as I was hoping for. I said yes to purchasing this product again because I am figuring that since I'm not using it as often as recommended, it will take longer to act. Hope, hope. This product is supposed to thicken the skin, which in turn will make the darkness less apparent, that makes sense, if it does indeed thicken the skin. The packaging is great, the rollerball makes for easy application, and easy to travel with.