Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

1.9

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for panda eyes so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

I have the same complaints as all the other bad reviews. I bought this before I knew about makeupalley :(

Useless.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Let me say first that, having used the entire tube, this did nothing for my dark circles. However, it is a nice, lightweight moisturizer for the eye area. The roll-on applicator is clever and makes it easy to get the product where you want it. Also, it seemed to decrease morning puffiness. Overall, though, I won't repurchase--especially given the price.

It does revive the eyes to some degree but does nothing for my undereye circles. Fast absorbing and eye cream is needed on top (this is like an eye toner). I think I really have no luck with most Chanel products.

New Page 1

UPDATE 30/10: I'm over this. After 7 weeks or so of continual use, I
have not noticed any improvements at all of my dark circles. What's even worse
is that this formula has continued to dry my eye area out and I always get some
sort of allergic reaction around my eye contour when I use it. Nothing too
obvious but I will get slight bumps and my skin isnt even sensitive! Luckily
they go away within a day or two of not using this product.
Overall, this product doesnt work at all for me, waste of money.
Purchased this on the 14th September (roughly 2 weeks ago) for AU78 and have
been using it nightly since, following the instructions on the brochure.
Unfortunately I'm still yet to notice any improvements, but I have my fingers
crossed and will keep using it and updating this review as the weeks progress.
It can be a bit drying so sometimes I wait for this to absorb first then apply
some eye cream (Chanel age delay eye) over it to moisturize. The rollerball
packaging is quite cute too.

continued >>

I have been using the product for 8 weeks now. Not as religiously as recommended (twice a day), but at least once a day five days a week. I have noticed some lightening of the dark circles under my eyes (I have chronic dark circles - inherent), but not as much as I was hoping for. I said yes to purchasing this product again because I am figuring that since I'm not using it as often as recommended, it will take longer to act. Hope, hope. This product is supposed to thicken the skin, which in turn will make the darkness less apparent, that makes sense, if it does indeed thicken the skin. The packaging is great, the rollerball makes for easy application, and easy to travel with.