CHANEL Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is amazing~ You can see the difference absolutely. This is the best eye treatment for dark circles out there. Chanel's masterpieces!!!