CHANEL Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35

3.3

I have used other creams before to do something about my dark circles and thin skin, and frankly I did not expect this tonic to work well. My dark circles have not totally disappeared but after two weeks use of this tonic I look a lot better, people even tell me that I look less tired. I did not have any problems with the roller ball yet. I am afraid of dropping the bottle, therefore I always keep the bottle in the small box.

Really impressed with this product. I do not have puffiness but do have circles. Work full time and take care of 2 kids - when i was at the counter and asking what to do about my circles another woman told me that i should sleep more and drink more water. Yeah - like i wish i could. Anyway, this really does work and i'm very happy i found it.

Edit - Hi - after trying this and going thru the winter with this and having to go to a dermatologist - i had to stop using this. I've tried many different things since this and no i am in love with la prarie line.

***
UPDATE: unfortunately, it ended up POSSIBLY drying out the area under my eyes a bit also...but it was hard to tell if it was it or something else, since I'm always trying new things. I still have the same bottle and still use it whenever I am going out b/c I think it does help *a little* (and temporarily) just doing it superficially like that from time to time. But can't say I stand by the thrill of my original impression :-( ***

WOW! This is the first dark circle treatment I've ever used where I honestly feel like I can SEE a difference VERY QUICKLY. I can't use a lot of the vitamin k products out there because they practically burn off the skin under my eyes, but I have been using this twice a day (followed by Vanicream where laugh lines will eventually appear) and I have not had that happen so far. Not only does it aborb 100% (and very fast, at that- it is a tonic and not an "eye cream"), it makes the area look better without looking all ridiculously shiny and sparkly like some. My makeup appears to go on better, stay on better, and I have DEFINITELY lightened up on my concealer from practically the first use or two of this. I am not a brand loyalist, so I have no "investment" in giving Chanel a great review on this. Now, I still have dark circles and you can still tell when I get more or lesser amounts of sleep by my undereye area, but this stuff is THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT I"VE EVER TRIED FOR DIRECTLY ADDRESSING MY PROBLEM. I am beyond thrilled.