Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

TERRIBLE product !!

Pros:
packaging
applicator

Cons:
pricey
opposite effect
causes pigmentation

I tried this out with the chanel precision line repair and i have to say, it was the worst product ive ever touched to my face! I noticed after 3 weeks that not only was it making my dark circles worse and the skin under my eyes look dehydrates, it was causing tiny little pigmentation spots!!! i immediately stopped using this tonic and gave my eyes a bit of a rest from all creams.

After a few months, the spots have only seemed to lighten after a few weeks of using a lightening cream called "Kojivit" (available in pharmacies in Dubai, not sure about anywhere else). this cream lightened my dark spots and udner eyes....for a fraction of the price.

DO NOT buy this tonic.

I have the same complaints as all the other bad reviews. I bought this before I knew about makeupalley :(

Useless.

I have used other creams before to do something about my dark circles and thin skin, and frankly I did not expect this tonic to work well. My dark circles have not totally disappeared but after two weeks use of this tonic I look a lot better, people even tell me that I look less tired. I did not have any problems with the roller ball yet. I am afraid of dropping the bottle, therefore I always keep the bottle in the small box.

I used this for 13 weeks and saw no improvement. I bought it because of the claim it would thicken the skin but the vessels under my eyes because of my transparent skin are still very visible. It did nothing for my circles except for the mica they put in it which helped very little. Even after compairing the digital pictures I took before I started using it and the ones after 13 weeks I could tell no difference. I am now trying to get rid of whats left of it by using it in the morning and using a different circle treatment at night. The only reason I gave it two lippies is because of the metal roller-ball applicator which feels good if you are not cold. I'm very suprised I haven't dropped the glass tube yet but it brings up the idea of how to get rid of it.

I've used this product twice a day for two months and saw no improvements. I will not be repurchasing this product as it is useless.

I was so intrigued by this product I decided to give it a try. Having used Chanel in the pre-Precision skin care days, I was a little nervous about trying one of their eye products since the old formulations (with the exception of Firming Eye Cream) of the 80's and most of the 90's irritated my eyes. To my surprise, there was no irritation, and I used Age Delay on top for added moisture. I didn't see any difference after approximately 2 weeks. I wish I could give you more of a full review, but the bottle fell off my bathroom counter-top and SHATTERED on the floor! I was so angry. $55.00 shot to hell. Chanel needs to re-examine their packaging for this product, and if my memory serves me correctly, don't hold your breath waiting for a packaging change any time soon. Will not re-purchase.

bought this from the great reviews too and boy was i dissapointed. i wasted $60 for a small bottle! i pretty much finished the bottle with no results =( Dont waste your money

I've used this for 3 weeks and quite frankly, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. My dark circles come from what most people go through...lots of homework, assignments and exam cramming! I must admit, however, that my circles do look less visable after I apply it but right after I wash my face, things go back to how it was before. Its probably just an illusion the product produces because there is a *slight* pink tinge to it with some SHIMMER. Very very little of course. Its also very gentle around your eye area-I don't have any stinging or redness. The packaging. Honestly, you don't need to have a rollar ball applicator for a thin like serum like this; it would be much better if it was in a pump or a squeeze type packaging. Would I repurchase? Well, maybe but for only two reasons: #1: this makes an awesome eyebase for your concealer, #2: it does make your circles look less rugged by giving you a smoother, and more radiant shot. I think this was $65 CDN for 50ml. Its just a bit pricey for the amount you get but since you don't need so much, its alright. Bottom line: don't expect more just because it's Chanel.
continued >>

After trying several eye creams on the market this was the only product that I actually saw the results that I wanted. After 3 weeks of use my dark circles and under eye puffiness had definitely decreased to a noticeable difference. It really does increase microcirulation under the eye. After continual use my eye circles became less and less. The only downside is the product is a little drying, so you will probably need a good moisturizing eye cream to go with this eye tonic.