Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin type : Normal

1.4

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for “panda eyes” – so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

This product is crap. Really, after seeing all the good reviews over here I was really excited. After using it for exactly 2 (!) months, no visible difference whatsoever. I did get little white spots under my area, thnx alot chanel!

Jury is still out on this one. I think it has done a pretty good job but I hate the packaging (I always pop the rollerball out and just tip it over on my finger tip to get product out, rollerball DOES NOT work) I think I am going to try DHC's new eyebright b/c it's A LOT cheaper and see if there is a big difference. If I don't like it I'll come back to this one.*****UPDATE**** I ended up leaving this one all together, just not worth the price and I haven't noticed any difference since discontinuing it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have serious hereditary panda eyes and I've tried absolutely everything. This is the only product that has made any diffrence! I apply both AM (under Clarins eye balm)and PM (under Shiseido Benifiance Eye Cream) and circles were distinctly lighter by the time I finished first bottle. The roller-ball applicator feels great on skin too. I developed a tiny patch of dry skin on one lid as another reviewer mentioned but it's a small price to pay for getting rid of dark circles!) However, circles were back in full force when I stopped using for 2 months.

EDIT: Bad news, the dry patch turned into itchy bumps when I started on my 4th bottle.... I returned it and will NEVER buy this again.

EDIT2: This product left me with scarring on my eyelids that took about 2 years to completely disappear. If you experience any reaction to this product, I'd strongly recommend to stop using it immediately.