Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin type : Other

2.8

at first ı can say that ı worked on me perfectly. ı have dark circle problem for a six mounth and started to usse better eye treathments( before this problem ı was using clinique all abaut aye rich as nearly all of us:)). after that ı bougth hylexin and it didnt worked on me, than ı bought revigen and used it (seller advised to use it night and morning- two time use in 24 hour) as seller advised me, but it maked my eyes so dry. Than a seller informed me about this and ı bought it also, ı used it while ı was sleeping and ı used revigen microcirculation in the morning.
ı can say that they solved my problem but at honestly ı couldnt say anybody to buy it or not-because as all of people knows it dark circles are a difficult problem to solve and generally doesnt solves. So at first you should have an orderly sleep and good fooding habituation which includes rich vitamis- especially C and K. In addition to these ı used wo kind of eye mask for my eyes (wendesday - vitamin c mask, sunday - kafein mask). and choose specialized a dark circle cream like hylexin - revigen microcirculation - la praire (which involves kafein) or this. ıf you have a good luck you can get rid of your dark circles-but as you know generally these threatment doesnt make anythink dark circle problem.
at short ıam very lucky and happy for my result. furthermore this cream is one of the most famous eye treathments which works agains dark circles, (generally these four advises to solve this problem; hylexin - revigen microcirculation - chanel eye tonic and la prairie which contains kafein) and its the cheapest one in my county - so if selling price situation is smilar with your county ı tkink you can start your war against your dark circles with this one. at least you will lost less money than starting dark circle cream tests with la praire or hylexin. ı wish ı started with this instead of hylexin or revigen:)

Water . Ethylhexyl Palmitate . Glycerin . Cyclomethicone . Glyceryl Polymethacrylate . HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer . Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate . Biosaccharide Gum-1 . Propylene Glycol . PEG-6 Isostearate . PEG-8 . Butylene Glycol . Hydrogenated Palm Oil . Phytostearyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate . PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol . Phenoxyethanol . Cetyl Alcohol . Polysorbate-20 . Polymethyl Methacrylate . Propylparaben . Butylparaben . Chlorphenesin . Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer . Phospholipids . Palmitic Acid . Hydrogenated Lecithin . Escin . Caprylyl Glycol . Methylparaben . Silica . Allantoin . Beta Sitosterol . Hesperetin Laurate . Tetrasodium EDTA . Sodium Polyacrylate . Tocopherol . Licorice Extract . Ascorbyl Palmitate . Ethylparaben . Ascorbic Acid . Palmitoyl Oligopeptide . Citirc Acid . Isobutylparaben . Titanium Dioxide . Mica.

Didn't see any results until I was into the 5th week of twice-daily usage. It isn't a dramatic change but it's obvious enough for me to notice there's a slight lightening. Most products aimed at ridding dark circles almost never live up to their claims. THIS IS A FIRST.

I'm really impressed with this product because it actually works! I have dark circles that are so bad that concealer barely helps. I could actually see a difference within days! I only gave it 4 stars because it's insanely expensive. The packaging is neat but I can't tell how much I have left. It did cause a little dry place on one of my lids but a little Elidel fixed it. Great product, will buy again.

I didn't like this because it stung my eyelids. I don't see result, but I have only used this for 2 weeks. It dried out my under eye area as well. (but it wasn't meant to be a moisturizer)

I guess the chanel precision line is just not for me b/c not only did this pdt (i think it was $50 from gloss.com) damage my eyes, so did the age delay for the eyes. The neat thing about this pdt is that it has this rolling applicator that's made of metal so when i apply it, it feels very "cool." It's supposed to get rid of dark circles but after using it for a couple of weeks, it just dried up my undereye area. I don't think that there's anything that will work for dark circles except for more sleep and massaging it out since it's underneath the skin like a bruise. It also STUNG LIKE HELL when i put it on. Save your $.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)