Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by skin tone : Other

2.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

at first ı can say that ı worked on me perfectly. ı have dark circle problem for a six mounth and started to usse better eye treathments( before this problem ı was using clinique all abaut aye rich as nearly all of us:)). after that ı bougth hylexin and it didnt worked on me, than ı bought revigen and used it (seller advised to use it night and morning- two time use in 24 hour) as seller advised me, but it maked my eyes so dry. Than a seller informed me about this and ı bought it also, ı used it while ı was sleeping and ı used revigen microcirculation in the morning.
ı can say that they solved my problem but at honestly ı couldnt say anybody to buy it or not-because as all of people knows it dark circles are a difficult problem to solve and generally doesnt solves. So at first you should have an orderly sleep and good fooding habituation which includes rich vitamis- especially C and K. In addition to these ı used wo kind of eye mask for my eyes (wendesday - vitamin c mask, sunday - kafein mask). and choose specialized a dark circle cream like hylexin - revigen microcirculation - la praire (which involves kafein) or this. ıf you have a good luck you can get rid of your dark circles-but as you know generally these threatment doesnt make anythink dark circle problem.
at short ıam very lucky and happy for my result. furthermore this cream is one of the most famous eye treathments which works agains dark circles, (generally these four advises to solve this problem; hylexin - revigen microcirculation - chanel eye tonic and la prairie which contains kafein) and its the cheapest one in my county - so if selling price situation is smilar with your county ı tkink you can start your war against your dark circles with this one. at least you will lost less money than starting dark circle cream tests with la praire or hylexin. ı wish ı started with this instead of hylexin or revigen:)

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a few months now, and my dark circles are darker and more visible than ever! The other day my boyfriend asked if had a black eye!
Not only that, but my undereyes have started to burn when I apply it!

I got this as a birthday present and was so impressed that someone bought me Chanel, boy have I changed my mind!
Totally overpriced, and not at all worth the hype.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really feel like chanel did no research in to this. They figured well advertise something that may work but not to the true research in to it. The only good thing I can say about this is the roller ball-made out of metal was cool feeling around my eyes. Save your money Please!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted this to work for me and it just didn't. I applied it twice a day for 8 weeks, with absolutely no change. If this was cheap, I may have bought another to keep using it to see if I eventually saw results, but at $50 each, it's just not worth it.

i've been using this for 2 months and you have no idea how much of a difference it's caused. i used to have terrible dark circles and being only 17, i wanted to do something about them. expensive, but so worth it. i'll be buying another bottle because mine is wasted after using it religiously, twice a week for 2 months so far.