Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.5

at first ı can say that ı worked on me perfectly. ı have dark circle problem for a six mounth and started to usse better eye treathments( before this problem ı was using clinique all abaut aye rich as nearly all of us:)). after that ı bougth hylexin and it didnt worked on me, than ı bought revigen and used it (seller advised to use it night and morning- two time use in 24 hour) as seller advised me, but it maked my eyes so dry. Than a seller informed me about this and ı bought it also, ı used it while ı was sleeping and ı used revigen microcirculation in the morning.
ı can say that they solved my problem but at honestly ı couldnt say anybody to buy it or not-because as all of people knows it dark circles are a difficult problem to solve and generally doesnt solves. So at first you should have an orderly sleep and good fooding habituation which includes rich vitamis- especially C and K. In addition to these ı used wo kind of eye mask for my eyes (wendesday - vitamin c mask, sunday - kafein mask). and choose specialized a dark circle cream like hylexin - revigen microcirculation - la praire (which involves kafein) or this. ıf you have a good luck you can get rid of your dark circles-but as you know generally these threatment doesnt make anythink dark circle problem.
at short ıam very lucky and happy for my result. furthermore this cream is one of the most famous eye treathments which works agains dark circles, (generally these four advises to solve this problem; hylexin - revigen microcirculation - chanel eye tonic and la prairie which contains kafein) and its the cheapest one in my county - so if selling price situation is smilar with your county ı tkink you can start your war against your dark circles with this one. at least you will lost less money than starting dark circle cream tests with la praire or hylexin. ı wish ı started with this instead of hylexin or revigen:)

After trying several eye creams on the market this was the only product that I actually saw the results that I wanted. After 3 weeks of use my dark circles and under eye puffiness had definitely decreased to a noticeable difference. It really does increase microcirulation under the eye. After continual use my eye circles became less and less. The only downside is the product is a little drying, so you will probably need a good moisturizing eye cream to go with this eye tonic.

i've been using this for 2 months and you have no idea how much of a difference it's caused. i used to have terrible dark circles and being only 17, i wanted to do something about them. expensive, but so worth it. i'll be buying another bottle because mine is wasted after using it religiously, twice a week for 2 months so far.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is amazing~ You can see the difference absolutely. This is the best eye treatment for dark circles out there. Chanel's masterpieces!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was born with unruly dark circles. To make matter worse, the skin around my eyes is extremely thin and couldn't hide the unsightly veins. I have been applying it religiously for about a week and am pretty impressed. The circle and the veins are diminishing. It also brought about an unexpected benefit: relieving tiring eyes! I applied it on both my upper and lower eyelids and experienced no irritation. I guess you have to apply it slightly above your eyelash so as to prevent it from directly getting into your eye. The only downside is its exorbitant price: US$ 43 for a small bottle in Hong Kong. But, this is the item I have to splurge on.

I am absolutely thrilled with this product! For the first time since I began wearing makeup (I started when I was 15 and now I am 40)I am no longer wearing concealer(all I wear now is my Bare Minerals foundation). I actually purchased this product on a whim exactly one month ago today, and I must say that I have had incredible results. Not only has it diminished my dark circles, but it has seemed to help with the overall firmness of the area. My eye care routine is to use the Eye Tonic morning and evening. In the A.M., I follow it with Christian Dior Capture R60/80 Eye Cream (for line smoothing), and in the evening I follow it with my beloved Shiseido Benefiance eye cream (for hydration). I read in some of the other reviews that this product caused burning around the eye area. I have not experienced any discomfort whatsoever, and as a matter of fact I really look forward to applying it because of the cooling effect it has on your eyes. You do have to use it faithfully for 1 month to see substantial results though. I noticed that my eye area seemed firmer after the first week, but my dark circles did not substantially diminish until week 4. If you have just purchased this product, make a commitment to use it for at least a month and hopefully you will get the same great results as I did. I hope they never discontinue this stuff!!

OK, I'm in. I agree with many of the comments below. I too have hereditary dark circles that are always there (worse when I'm tired of course). This product is working great for me. I was skeptical as nothing has ever worked before (if anything most products have hurt rather than helped the situation). I've been using this for 2-3 weeks and the area is much brighter and needs less concealer. It's expensive but as long as it keeps working, I'll keep buying it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

I have used other creams before to do something about my dark circles and thin skin, and frankly I did not expect this tonic to work well. My dark circles have not totally disappeared but after two weeks use of this tonic I look a lot better, people even tell me that I look less tired. I did not have any problems with the roller ball yet. I am afraid of dropping the bottle, therefore I always keep the bottle in the small box.

I've used this for 3 weeks and quite frankly, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. My dark circles come from what most people go through...lots of homework, assignments and exam cramming! I must admit, however, that my circles do look less visable after I apply it but right after I wash my face, things go back to how it was before. Its probably just an illusion the product produces because there is a *slight* pink tinge to it with some SHIMMER. Very very little of course. Its also very gentle around your eye area-I don't have any stinging or redness. The packaging. Honestly, you don't need to have a rollar ball applicator for a thin like serum like this; it would be much better if it was in a pump or a squeeze type packaging. Would I repurchase? Well, maybe but for only two reasons: #1: this makes an awesome eyebase for your concealer, #2: it does make your circles look less rugged by giving you a smoother, and more radiant shot. I think this was $65 CDN for 50ml. Its just a bit pricey for the amount you get but since you don't need so much, its alright. Bottom line: don't expect more just because it's Chanel.
continued >>