Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not notice a difference using this. It actually made my undereye area oily and I do not have oily skin. I hated it and discontinued using it. I wish I had returned it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a few months now, and my dark circles are darker and more visible than ever! The other day my boyfriend asked if had a black eye!
Not only that, but my undereyes have started to burn when I apply it!

I got this as a birthday present and was so impressed that someone bought me Chanel, boy have I changed my mind!
Totally overpriced, and not at all worth the hype.

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for “panda eyes” – so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

I have the same complaints as all the other bad reviews. I bought this before I knew about makeupalley :(

Useless.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really feel like chanel did no research in to this. They figured well advertise something that may work but not to the true research in to it. The only good thing I can say about this is the roller ball-made out of metal was cool feeling around my eyes. Save your money Please!

bought this from the great reviews too and boy was i dissapointed. i wasted $60 for a small bottle! i pretty much finished the bottle with no results =( Dont waste your money

This product is crap. Really, after seeing all the good reviews over here I was really excited. After using it for exactly 2 (!) months, no visible difference whatsoever. I did get little white spots under my area, thnx alot chanel!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted this to work for me and it just didn't. I applied it twice a day for 8 weeks, with absolutely no change. If this was cheap, I may have bought another to keep using it to see if I eventually saw results, but at $50 each, it's just not worth it.