Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Let me say first that, having used the entire tube, this did nothing for my dark circles. However, it is a nice, lightweight moisturizer for the eye area. The roll-on applicator is clever and makes it easy to get the product where you want it. Also, it seemed to decrease morning puffiness. Overall, though, I won't repurchase--especially given the price.

I have been using the product for 8 weeks now. Not as religiously as recommended (twice a day), but at least once a day five days a week. I have noticed some lightening of the dark circles under my eyes (I have chronic dark circles - inherent), but not as much as I was hoping for. I said yes to purchasing this product again because I am figuring that since I'm not using it as often as recommended, it will take longer to act. Hope, hope. This product is supposed to thicken the skin, which in turn will make the darkness less apparent, that makes sense, if it does indeed thicken the skin. The packaging is great, the rollerball makes for easy application, and easy to travel with.