Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by age: 30-35

2.6

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for panda eyes so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

Water . Ethylhexyl Palmitate . Glycerin . Cyclomethicone . Glyceryl Polymethacrylate . HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer . Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate . Biosaccharide Gum-1 . Propylene Glycol . PEG-6 Isostearate . PEG-8 . Butylene Glycol . Hydrogenated Palm Oil . Phytostearyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate . PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol . Phenoxyethanol . Cetyl Alcohol . Polysorbate-20 . Polymethyl Methacrylate . Propylparaben . Butylparaben . Chlorphenesin . Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer . Phospholipids . Palmitic Acid . Hydrogenated Lecithin . Escin . Caprylyl Glycol . Methylparaben . Silica . Allantoin . Beta Sitosterol . Hesperetin Laurate . Tetrasodium EDTA . Sodium Polyacrylate . Tocopherol . Licorice Extract . Ascorbyl Palmitate . Ethylparaben . Ascorbic Acid . Palmitoyl Oligopeptide . Citirc Acid . Isobutylparaben . Titanium Dioxide . Mica.

I have used other creams before to do something about my dark circles and thin skin, and frankly I did not expect this tonic to work well. My dark circles have not totally disappeared but after two weeks use of this tonic I look a lot better, people even tell me that I look less tired. I did not have any problems with the roller ball yet. I am afraid of dropping the bottle, therefore I always keep the bottle in the small box.

Didn't see any results until I was into the 5th week of twice-daily usage. It isn't a dramatic change but it's obvious enough for me to notice there's a slight lightening. Most products aimed at ridding dark circles almost never live up to their claims. THIS IS A FIRST.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have serious hereditary panda eyes and I've tried absolutely everything. This is the only product that has made any diffrence! I apply both AM (under Clarins eye balm)and PM (under Shiseido Benifiance Eye Cream) and circles were distinctly lighter by the time I finished first bottle. The roller-ball applicator feels great on skin too. I developed a tiny patch of dry skin on one lid as another reviewer mentioned but it's a small price to pay for getting rid of dark circles!) However, circles were back in full force when I stopped using for 2 months.

EDIT: Bad news, the dry patch turned into itchy bumps when I started on my 4th bottle.... I returned it and will NEVER buy this again.

EDIT2: This product left me with scarring on my eyelids that took about 2 years to completely disappear. If you experience any reaction to this product, I'd strongly recommend to stop using it immediately.

I'm really impressed with this product because it actually works! I have dark circles that are so bad that concealer barely helps. I could actually see a difference within days! I only gave it 4 stars because it's insanely expensive. The packaging is neat but I can't tell how much I have left. It did cause a little dry place on one of my lids but a little Elidel fixed it. Great product, will buy again.

Really impressed with this product. I do not have puffiness but do have circles. Work full time and take care of 2 kids - when i was at the counter and asking what to do about my circles another woman told me that i should sleep more and drink more water. Yeah - like i wish i could. Anyway, this really does work and i'm very happy i found it.

Edit - Hi - after trying this and going thru the winter with this and having to go to a dermatologist - i had to stop using this. I've tried many different things since this and no i am in love with la prarie line.

***
UPDATE: unfortunately, it ended up POSSIBLY drying out the area under my eyes a bit also...but it was hard to tell if it was it or something else, since I'm always trying new things. I still have the same bottle and still use it whenever I am going out b/c I think it does help *a little* (and temporarily) just doing it superficially like that from time to time. But can't say I stand by the thrill of my original impression :-( ***

WOW! This is the first dark circle treatment I've ever used where I honestly feel like I can SEE a difference VERY QUICKLY. I can't use a lot of the vitamin k products out there because they practically burn off the skin under my eyes, but I have been using this twice a day (followed by Vanicream where laugh lines will eventually appear) and I have not had that happen so far. Not only does it aborb 100% (and very fast, at that- it is a tonic and not an "eye cream"), it makes the area look better without looking all ridiculously shiny and sparkly like some. My makeup appears to go on better, stay on better, and I have DEFINITELY lightened up on my concealer from practically the first use or two of this. I am not a brand loyalist, so I have no "investment" in giving Chanel a great review on this. Now, I still have dark circles and you can still tell when I get more or lesser amounts of sleep by my undereye area, but this stuff is THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT I"VE EVER TRIED FOR DIRECTLY ADDRESSING MY PROBLEM. I am beyond thrilled.