Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by age: 25-29

1.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not notice a difference using this. It actually made my undereye area oily and I do not have oily skin. I hated it and discontinued using it. I wish I had returned it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a few months now, and my dark circles are darker and more visible than ever! The other day my boyfriend asked if had a black eye!
Not only that, but my undereyes have started to burn when I apply it!

I got this as a birthday present and was so impressed that someone bought me Chanel, boy have I changed my mind!
Totally overpriced, and not at all worth the hype.

Useless.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really feel like chanel did no research in to this. They figured well advertise something that may work but not to the true research in to it. The only good thing I can say about this is the roller ball-made out of metal was cool feeling around my eyes. Save your money Please!

I really wanted this product to work. I would love to be rid of the dark circles.

IT DID NOTHING, oh no wait, it really dried out the skin around my eyes and made them look older and more wrinkled.

Also, the little roller thing kept getting stuck.

Save your money and splurge on a good concealer.

didn't work at all !!
DO NOT BUY !!

I tried this product for the advised 6 weeks it would take to see results (for my dark circles). I did not see any noticeable difference. I have also tried the Laprairie Eye Caviar, but did not notice any real difference either.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is amazing~ You can see the difference absolutely. This is the best eye treatment for dark circles out there. Chanel's masterpieces!!!

I've always had circles and finally decided to do something about it. I've been using this tonic for 3 weeks now. Cannot say I see a difference just yet. In a first week it dried out my eye area so bad, I had to use Age Delay sample just to moisturise it a bit. But now it's gone. After reading good reviews about this product I decided to continue using it. Now fingers crossed...

FOLLOW-UP(8/3/2005). Writing this follow-up a bit late but still. After using the very last drop of this product I must say - wasted money! No effect whatsoever! And it dried my eye area so badly I had to use separate mosturiser all the time. And SA said that this is actually the way to use it in the first place! What kind of product is this if you HAVE TO use something else with it!!! Disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was born with unruly dark circles. To make matter worse, the skin around my eyes is extremely thin and couldn't hide the unsightly veins. I have been applying it religiously for about a week and am pretty impressed. The circle and the veins are diminishing. It also brought about an unexpected benefit: relieving tiring eyes! I applied it on both my upper and lower eyelids and experienced no irritation. I guess you have to apply it slightly above your eyelash so as to prevent it from directly getting into your eye. The only downside is its exorbitant price: US$ 43 for a small bottle in Hong Kong. But, this is the item I have to splurge on.