Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

TERRIBLE product !!

Pros:
packaging
applicator

Cons:
pricey
opposite effect
causes pigmentation

I tried this out with the chanel precision line repair and i have to say, it was the worst product ive ever touched to my face! I noticed after 3 weeks that not only was it making my dark circles worse and the skin under my eyes look dehydrates, it was causing tiny little pigmentation spots!!! i immediately stopped using this tonic and gave my eyes a bit of a rest from all creams.

After a few months, the spots have only seemed to lighten after a few weeks of using a lightening cream called "Kojivit" (available in pharmacies in Dubai, not sure about anywhere else). this cream lightened my dark spots and udner eyes....for a fraction of the price.

DO NOT buy this tonic.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

at first ı can say that ı worked on me perfectly. ı have dark circle problem for a six mounth and started to usse better eye treathments( before this problem ı was using clinique all abaut aye rich as nearly all of us:)). after that ı bougth hylexin and it didnt worked on me, than ı bought revigen and used it (seller advised to use it night and morning- two time use in 24 hour) as seller advised me, but it maked my eyes so dry. Than a seller informed me about this and ı bought it also, ı used it while ı was sleeping and ı used revigen microcirculation in the morning.
ı can say that they solved my problem but at honestly ı couldnt say anybody to buy it or not-because as all of people knows it dark circles are a difficult problem to solve and generally doesnt solves. So at first you should have an orderly sleep and good fooding habituation which includes rich vitamis- especially C and K. In addition to these ı used wo kind of eye mask for my eyes (wendesday - vitamin c mask, sunday - kafein mask). and choose specialized a dark circle cream like hylexin - revigen microcirculation - la praire (which involves kafein) or this. ıf you have a good luck you can get rid of your dark circles-but as you know generally these threatment doesnt make anythink dark circle problem.
at short ıam very lucky and happy for my result. furthermore this cream is one of the most famous eye treathments which works agains dark circles, (generally these four advises to solve this problem; hylexin - revigen microcirculation - chanel eye tonic and la prairie which contains kafein) and its the cheapest one in my county - so if selling price situation is smilar with your county ı tkink you can start your war against your dark circles with this one. at least you will lost less money than starting dark circle cream tests with la praire or hylexin. ı wish ı started with this instead of hylexin or revigen:)

I have the same complaints as all the other bad reviews. I bought this before I knew about makeupalley :(

I've used this product twice a day for two months and saw no improvements. I will not be repurchasing this product as it is useless.

bought this from the great reviews too and boy was i dissapointed. i wasted $60 for a small bottle! i pretty much finished the bottle with no results =( Dont waste your money

This product is crap. Really, after seeing all the good reviews over here I was really excited. After using it for exactly 2 (!) months, no visible difference whatsoever. I did get little white spots under my area, thnx alot chanel!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted this to work for me and it just didn't. I applied it twice a day for 8 weeks, with absolutely no change. If this was cheap, I may have bought another to keep using it to see if I eventually saw results, but at $50 each, it's just not worth it.

After trying several eye creams on the market this was the only product that I actually saw the results that I wanted. After 3 weeks of use my dark circles and under eye puffiness had definitely decreased to a noticeable difference. It really does increase microcirulation under the eye. After continual use my eye circles became less and less. The only downside is the product is a little drying, so you will probably need a good moisturizing eye cream to go with this eye tonic.

This is the only product I have found that has an effect on my dark circles. The skin under my eyes is very thin, and shows all the capillaries etc. This product does something right, b/c I can actually go w/o concealer and I don't have people saying, "Oh, you look so tired." Unfortunately, I accidentally dropped the bottle on the bathroom sink and it broke. That's right, the container is made of glass. I haven't had the money to shell out another $50 so I obviously haven't been using it. My dark circles have become a problem again, but at least I now know it was making a difference.