L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Night Cream

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Night Cream

3.2

on 4/29/2017 1:01:00 AM

Thanks for the review. This is a good night cream. Started using a month ago. Seems to work fine. ordered online from https://www.comedz.com/ Quick delivery.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Why I didn't discover this little beauty :)
To be honest, for anti wrinkle part I don't agree with the claims, when a 200 $ serum didn't give me the desired results ,I shouldn't expect lifting or something like that,but it's a great moisturizer,thick but melts beautifully,doesn't stay on my face like esthederm vitamin c cream which never absorbed anyway,makes my face smooth and hydrated despite the fact that I have oily skin, my skin drinks it up,love it and it's my second jar

on 5/5/2013 5:40:00 AM

this is a really nice cream, very light weight, very moisturising, sits nicely on the skin without feeling heavy, soaks in nicely too. my skin has been a lot better since using this, very soft. i do find it a bit greasy though, but thats the only thing i dislike about it.

on 3/23/2013 4:56:00 PM

I keep coming back to this because it is pretty good for te price. It absorbs quite well and firms the skin nicely and it feels soft in the morning. I have normal combo skin but think it is probably not moisturizing enough for drier skins

on 2/5/2013 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've used different night creams and this one gathered compliments on the condition of my skin after a short period using it. I didn't notice a smell and thought it was rich without being greasy. I have dry skin and this helped noticeably.

Love this product. After using the expensive brands I finally found one that won't break the bank. I have seen a definite improvement in diminishing the size of fine lines I have begun to develop around my eyebrows and forehead area. I wake in the morning to soft, vibrant skin. It has yet to break me out as well.
I will for sure be using this product from now on.

on 8/9/2012 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The retinol in this cream makes my skin tingle but in the morning my face feels very smooth and polished. I have very oily skin so the moisturizing aspect isn't important to me. I'm looking for a product to diminish the appearance of lines. This product isn't especially greasy and I haven't had any breakouts with it. Haven't noticed my fine lines look any better but the retinol does seem to work well to polish the skin and remove dead cells. The fragrance doesn't bother me at all; I find it quite neutral. Don't care for the heavy jar it comes in since it's impractical for packing in a suitcase. I'm always surprised to read reviews at Makeupalley for wrinkle creams written by women as young as 24-25; generally negative reviews. Women at that age don't need these products and of course they don't do anything for them.

on 1/5/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using this night creme for a couple of years now. It's very hydrating without being greasy. It soaks right into my skin. It's also very affordable, I think it's around $16 but I always get it on sale, so I pay something like $12 for it. It's really good though, so I would pay the $16 if I needed it & couldn't find it on sale!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wore this overnight for several months. Don't feel like it did anything.

on 8/12/2011 12:41:00 PM

This is the one I keep going back to for my night cream. Have tried many other retinol night creams but this is the one that doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling great in the morning. It's not too heavy, but too heavy for a day cream imo.
Not sure that it provides any amazing effects in terms of minimizing wrinkles, but I do notice that my sleep creases seem less obvious/deep in the morning if I use this.