Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

4.9

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, potassium sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth 6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium 33, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene (NEW FORMULE - IPN)

on 1/15/2012 10:54:00 PM

I have hair that is colored from a med blonde to light blonde every five weeks. My hair is blown dry and flatironed a few times every week and try not to use much in way of products. I spend a lot of time at the gym and put my hair in a pony tail daily. About a month ago, I started noticing considerable breakage around the crown of my head and was using Aveda Smoothing shampoo and conditioner- so i didn't thought I was doing what I could. My stylist recommended that I use Redken All Soft shampoo and Redken Extreme conditioner to get my hair back into shape. After two weeks, my hair definately feels much more healthy and the breakage has stopped. And to make me even more excited, I ended up finding liters of the products at Ulta for $15 each! Needless to say, I stocked up... I would definately recommended Redken Extreme to others who are experiencing hair weakness and breakage.

on 11/16/2010 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Yes, this works, as all Redken products, but how to clear hair after using this. Should the masks make hair smooth without pain? :D

on 2/18/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, this product is expensive but it is so worth it! My hair gets very dry almost damaged from colorings and bleaching and my hair can become very frizzy. FYI, this is a protein treatment not a deep conditioner. You need to use a deep conditioner after you use this. My hair felt a lot of better after I used this and Redken's "All Soft". This will help prevent your hair from breaking off or become worst to the point where you have to cut it off.

on 12/26/2009 6:24:00 AM

Love this. I use this once and sometimes twice a week on my very damaged dry hair and it has helped a lot. I've been dyeing my hair from black to blond so many times and this has left my hair super damaged and it got to the point where all my top layers just started breaking off but this treatment has stopped the breakage. You need to use a good moisturizing conditioner with this tho but other then that definitely recommend this.<33

on 7/25/2007 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This dramatically changed my hair. My hair was extremely distressed from constant flat ironing. This restored moisture, shine and body to my hair. I look like I have someon else's hair attached to my head. What I do is shampoo first, leave protein treatment in my hair as I shave, wash my face, etc and rinse. I follow with a good conditioner (right now I am using Bed Head Brunette Goddess shampoo & conditioner) and rinse. Voila! When I have more time I will leave it in for 20 minutes as suggested by someone on here and rinse and follow with conditioner. I think some people that aren't having great results probably don't have distressed or damaged hair in the first place. In my case it was exactly my problem and it restored my hair. I found it softened my hair when I rinsed it out even before I put conditioner in. This is wonderful stuff, saved my hair!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS REDKEN PRODUCT. FOR HAIR THAT IS TRULEY DAMAGED, REDKEN EXTREME WORKS GREAT. THIS TREATMENT HAS PROTIEN IN IT THAT REPAIR HAIR; IT IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE HAIR SOFT BUT RATHER REPAIR THE STRUCTURE. I ABSOLUTLEY RUINED MY HAIR TWO MONTHS AGO WHEN I TRIED TO CHEMICALLY STRAIGHTEN MY ALREADY BLEACHED HAIR. USING THIS PRODUCT WITH THE REDKEN ALL SOFT HAS SAVED MY HAIR!!! I USE THIS PRODUCT OVERNIGHT OR WITH HEAT; AND THEN I FOLLOW UP WITH A MOISTURIZING TREATMENT LIKE THE REDKEN ALL SOFT HEAVY CREAM...WITH THIS RITUAL I GET MY HAIR STRONGER AND SOFTER....BUT, USING THE REDKEN EXTREME TREATMENT ALONE WILL NOT GIVE YOU SOFT HAIR.

on 4/28/2004 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My stylist used this product as a deep conditioner before blowing out my very thick & curly hair for the first time. My hair was incrediably soft & shiny (which never happens due to it's natural state of coarseness.) This was very conditioning & seemed to replenish the moisture that was lost due to being fried with a roller dryer & flat iron. I'd recommend this to anyone that tortures their hair on a daily basis with said appliances... =)