Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, potassium sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth 6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium 33, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene (NEW FORMULE - IPN)

on 2/18/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, this product is expensive but it is so worth it! My hair gets very dry almost damaged from colorings and bleaching and my hair can become very frizzy. FYI, this is a protein treatment not a deep conditioner. You need to use a deep conditioner after you use this. My hair felt a lot of better after I used this and Redken's "All Soft". This will help prevent your hair from breaking off or become worst to the point where you have to cut it off.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like a lot this product. Recently I burn very bad my hair and searching in MUA i decide to try the line Extreme by Redken I started with this treatment applying it after shampoo and before moisture mask .I really can see that my hair look much ticker and nicer. I really think this is great for damage hair…I have great results and just order the Deep fuel and Cat.