Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43
Redken Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, potassium sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth 6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium 33, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene (NEW FORMULE - IPN)

on 2/21/2010 8:49:00 AM

This conditioner/reconstructor works magic. Really, after using once or twice a week followed by a conditioner it makes your hair behave more like healthy hair. I actually like my hair now, which is funny because I was on the verge of chopping it all off before this stuff.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this product for several years. I can't believe I didn't write a review a long time ago. This is a protein treatment that is supposed to stop hair breakage and strengthen and fortify damaged hair. That's exactly what it does. My hair is thinning and fine due to a health problem, and this stops the breakage and restores shine and strength to my hair. It does not make your hair feel soft after you use it, and it won't make it easy to brush out either, but it never promises to do that. I don't use this regularly, just when I feel like I need it, especially in the winter. One treatment gives excellent results, and after three or four my hair is back to looking as good as it possibly can considering I don't have the full head of hair I used to. I highly recommend this product. ($17.00 USD)