Calvin Klein CK one summer- lim.ed.

Calvin Klein CK one summer- lim.ed.

3.4

on 5/13/2016 5:00:00 PM

This review is for the CK One 2016 summer fragrance....the one in the green bottle with palm leaves on it. I dont usually like unisex scents but this one is not that bad. When i first sprayed it on i couldnt really pinpoint any certain note but after about 10 minutes i smelled coconut and when i got home i checked the notes and sure enough coconut is a note in this scent. Other notes i could fleetingly detect were limes, mojito and lemons. Mojito is a traditional Cuban highball drink. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, sparkling water, and mint. It is a nice fresh citrus scent that is really delicious smelling. No florals i can detect but i think the only floral note is tiara flower and i cant smell it. Fairly long lasting and especially in hot, humid weather so duh....that is why it's called CK one SUMMER. LOL Nice little scent. Not too masculine....leans more to the feminine side the longer it stays on the skin but leans to more masculine when it is first sprayed. Nice little unisex scent.

LADIES, Want a truly "classy" summer fragrance? Try Michael Kors, Bali; it smells summery, classy, and NOT like you're 14 again.

To Read all 50 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a review of the 2012 edition. I was looking for something refreshing to wear on a hot sticky slow summer day , my sweet perfumes were just not cutting it. However , I found out that this really not girly enough for me though it is refreshing , im still on the hunt for a summer fragrance. this was my first and probably last attempt at a unisex fragrance.

People before you comment on this smelling too masculine or feminine, realize that this is CK ONE; meaning it is for BOTH sexes!!
There are going to be both feminine and masculine attributes to this scent.

on 6/9/2011 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's citrusy and smells fresh.. but I somehow think it smells a little to musculine for me.

Staying power: I like it really light but it tends to fade pretty quickly. To keep the scent light, I just spritz twice to the air and walk towards it. Haha!

But the packaging is really nice!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased the latest CK ONE Summer from Ulta about a week ago.
I kind of like it. I love "Summer" versions of perfumes - they make me happy. Almost all of them evoke the beach, suntan lotion and teenage happiness :-) This one smells a little bit like Tommy Girl Summer from a few years back. Will use it all Summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume smells so fresh, I adore it. I know its "summer" edition, but I wear it all year long, and had some compliments :p It isnt too strong which I adore, but musky enough. Also, the citrus never fails to impress me.

on 11/13/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

the 2009 edition smells really fresh, citrusy. Really light and summery, perfect for hot summer days. Only complaint is that it comes in 100ml bottles, bit too big for me since I don't end up using much of any particular one.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Generally, I'm not a picky person. I can go into a clothing store and find tons of different styles that I like. But when it comes to perfume, I just don't feel right wearing it unless I'm 100% sure that it's "me". The fragrance must describe me with a scent rather than with words. CK One Summer is the first perfume in years that I can say brings out endorphins in me when I enhale it. Lately, I've found myself venturing into the Calvin Klein store after work just to spray some on. I'm tight on money so I can't afford it right now, but I'm just happy that I've finally found my perfect match. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate this smell. It smells like it could be for men and women. I won it at a teen vogue contest and i was really dissapointed when i recieved it in the mail. I had to look up on the internet if it was male or female perfume. Its a boring musky nasty smell.

Popular Fragrances