Shu Uemura Paradis Bronzing Powder

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/26/2004 5:59:00 PM

Well, I've gone around the block with bronzers. Tried a lot, though not all, just a lot. I favor Nars bronzers as they seem to be the most "natural" without the orange-red tones that many bronzers espouse. Then I tried Versace's Couture Wear in V2007 and that's a beauty, my favorite pressed powder bronzer of the moment. Armani's Fluid Sheer #3 would have to be my favorite liquid bronzer to date. I thought I could expect as much from Shu Uemura. And although I like this bronzer as it truly gives me that "bronzed" look, I never really know what to do with the rest of my neck to match my tanned face. I like the above mentioned bronzers because it they give me a nice glow without actually changing my skin color, if that's possible. I look tan, but not really tan, if you know what I mean - I don't have to adjust my neck to match my face. But with this bronzer, apparently I do. So. With that said, I believe it's too much trouble, thus I'm not all that mad for this stuff.

Well, it's gorgeous on and if you're pale and needing to look like you at least see the sun every now and then, this would be great - just remember the neck please. But if you're already partially tan, and you just want an extra glowy kick, this ain't it. It does have stronger orange-brown tones, and does make you darker.