4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I just tried a ton of the laura gellar lip liners and then gave this a shot....it is far better than the high end brand. It stays on longer and keeps its color longer. This color isnt necessarily for me but I'll definitely try other shades.

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

Pros No sharpening required nice nude shade which goes with virtually all nude shades cheap i like the packaging which gives the color of the product I like the name, East End Snob! Hehe... The crayon- like- smell is not too bad Stays put even after a meal leaving a rim of nude around my lips !! hahaha Cons cant think of any Recommend? Buy

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love this lip liner. At my age (62) I find I need a lip liner for definition and to prevent feathering. I'm quite fair (NW 15) with small, pale lips and I want a liner (and lipstick) that looks fairly natural. This colour is a shade darker than my natural lip colour and perfect. It applies easily, wears well and is a good price. Recommended.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I just turned 45 years old and for the last five years or so I have shied away from traditional, opaque lipstick and lip liner out of fear my lips look too thin and because I want to avoid exaggerating my first lip lines. I ran across this color about a year ago and bought it on a lark. I love it! I use a healthy mix of prestige and drugstore brand products and this is the only lip liner I own and use at all. Applies smoothly and wears well. The color is gorgeous, neutral toned medium pink and flatters my fair/light skin (NW20). For the most part, I think it wears as well and as long as any other lip liner you can purchase. Will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3 years ago

One of the best lip liners I've ever had....the end.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

My mum loves this lipliner, its a lovely colour and the formula is fantastic. The colour is very pigmented and glides on your lips seamlessly. The only fault, which isn't really a fault in some sense, is that is so creamy and becuas eof the type of packaging its in it can break off, other than that its outstanding!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

This is the worst lip pencil I ever bought. Pros: - generous size in the packaging Cons: - impossible to use as a lip liner, the pencil is too thick, must be used as a lipstick - dramatically dries out my lips. they are nearly cracking after a day of wear even with moisturizing gloss on top - very thick and has a sticky waxy consistency - doesn't last for more than two hours - impossible to see the exact shade before buying (I was hoping it be a bit lighter and a bit cooler - exactly like packaging)

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I got this for the same reason most of us did - to kill the lemming for the $22 Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk pencil. I heard that this was a dupe for Pillow Talk but a little more pink, which I prefer. I also needed something that would last - I have several higher end pencils that barely make it a few hours. I was surprised by how creamy this is. I think the texture is more like a crayon. It glides on and the texture really adheres to your lips. It also blended out pretty nicely on my lips even before putting balm over it. I don't normally overline but was enticed to with this product. After blotting, it looked so beautiful and natural - Angelina Jolie lips. It lasted through breakfast and just needed a little touch up after lunch. It seemed to leave a slight pink tinge behind when it left, which is great. The color is a very muted pink - it is exactly the color that I was hoping the CT liner would be. It should look natural on many different skin tones. This $4.99 pencil has made me perfectly happy and killed the CT lemming. I can have one for home and one for my person for less than half the cost of Pillow Talk. Edit: I ended up purchasing the Pillow Talk pencil. I like East End Snob better :). More pink, and it lasts longer on me. I have to say though that I actually think the two pencils might not be as different in price as they seem. I go through East End Snob very quickly. Either way, I like this better if the two.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

Great quality, long lasting, beautiful flattering nude pink! But, It only lasted me few weeks, so I checked the quantity and realised it only contains 0.25 gr. (For the reference- Charlotte Tilburt "Pillow talk" that is suposedly the same dupe contains 5 times the amount but costs 4 time more, so it turns out to be cheaper in the end). I would def. recommend it! and i will reurchase, because 7 euro is still an ok price, but i think i will try the Charlotte T. one next. * edit: Because you dont need to sharpen it, i think my calcucation above is not correct. So, adding a lippie on a price .

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

063 eastend snob is a medium mauve pink shade. i love this shade.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age30-35